Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

What I have come to understand is that *first* you must allow yourself to submit. I mean you must accept the gift of everlasting life that has been offered to us all.

Only after you humble yourself and accept His will do you understand many things you did not before.

I understand that many will scoff or rail against what I have written. My only rebuttal is exactly what I have written.

Acceptance by faith is required as a prerequisite for understanding.

M.

Gwandau

Quote from: hoptoad on December 08, 2012, 07:07:12 PM
Indeed, I agree. I use the word artificial only in the context of something being an artifact - that is, there has been a degree of living intelligence involved in the creation of something.
Robert Heinlein presented the idea of everything being natural in one of his books. One character says to another - "what is the difference between a dam made by beavers, for beaver's purposes, and a dam made by man, for mans purposes"?.
While the scale and materials used by man may be significantly different to that of the beaver, the inherent concept, impact and purpose of the two different dams is the same.
Yet so many people will automatically describe the beaver's dam as natural, while describing man's dam as artificial. The only difference I see,  is the difference in scale.
Cheers

When thinking about this conceptual mistake by many, one comes to think about a certain term.

It's called to Anthropocentism, referring to a common conceptual mistake well known by the anthropologists, a term coined by themselves when by mistake concealing the actual situation by overlaying projections from their own culture.

In this case we indeed have been doing some discriminative overlays in favour for our own race. It's funny so many of us do not se through this.
Reminds me of one hilarious moment when in a hightened level of awareness I suddenly saw us all so clearly, animals walking around with clothes just as the dressed monkey in the circus performance. I found this extremely funny and had a hard time keeping my laughter under control, in fact I laughed so loud initially, that I attracted a lot of persons attention, which only made me even more aware of the great clothing comedy played by humanity. ;D ;D ;D

The conceptual location of any difference resides in our minds only. If we could reassemble the same magnitude of pure and uncontaminated awareness that we once possessed as infants, we would be enlightened Buddhas.

Regards,

Gwandau

Gwandau

Quote from: mondrasek on December 08, 2012, 08:23:28 PM

??? ??? <snip> ??? ???

M.

Hey, mondrasek,

get off your monologue an join the communication going on here.

Nobody wants a monologue, it scares people off, like a loud foul smelling bum on the road shouting things in your ear.

Monologues are the farts that makes any thread smell bad and lose attraction.

Get off that sad train of yours and start communicating.

We are here.   Hello?

Cheers,

Gwandau

hoptoad

Quote from: Gwandau on December 08, 2012, 08:24:11 PM
snip...
Reminds me of one hilarious moment when in a hightened level of awareness I suddenly saw us all so clearly, animals walking around with clothes just as the dressed monkey in the circus performance. I found this extremely funny and had a hard time keeping my laughter under control, in fact I laughed so loud initially, that I attracted a lot of persons attention, which only made me even more aware of the great clothing comedy played by humanity. ;D ;D ;D
snip...

Years ago their was a tv show called Northern Exposure which centred around a small village community in Alaska. As with many tv shows, in one episode there was a classic one-line statement which I thought summed up a facet of the human condition pretty neatly.

An elderly female character declared to a younger male character "don't be too harsh on your fellow man, after all, we are all just monkeys with car keys".

That one-liner made me laugh and sigh at the same time.

Cheers

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: mondrasek on December 08, 2012, 08:23:28 PM

What I have come to understand is that *first* you must allow yourself to submit. I mean you must accept the gift of everlasting life that has been offered to us all.

Only after you humble yourself and accept His will do you understand many things you did not before.

I understand that many will scoff or rail against what I have written. My only rebuttal is exactly what I have written.

Acceptance by faith is required as a prerequisite for understanding.

M.
oh god... ::) here we go again... ::)

acceptance by faith is for the ignorant... please keep your ignorance to yourself.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe