Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: Liberty on November 05, 2012, 10:48:28 PM
From the obvious violent verbal reaction to God and His goodness, this reply is great evidence that God exists from the one that has such reactions against Him (even though he can't see Him, it is clear that He is present or there would be no argument).  No need for any more proof.  His own reactions reveal that God does indeed exist or there would be no reaction against Him at all if He did not exist.  Case solved by the very one seeking the answer.  A great display of the scientific method indeed!

Seems very logical to me.  ;) Such hatred. It must be toward God.

And he defends Rosmary Ainsley who he well knows doesnt have a clue or she is lying. With more investigation Rose has lied like it was a contest to see who lies more. From one post to the next contradictions and twisting. He supports her lies and attacks TK for showing real proofs that her circuit doesnt do as she claims.

Wilbert is not really interested in truths.

So Wilbert supports untruths, and lies.  A servant of Lucifer. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: gravityblock on November 05, 2012, 10:42:25 PM
What method have I used to validate my God?  The Holy Spirit!  What method have I used to invalidate all other gods, such as odin, ra, vshnu, etc., ad infinitum, ad nauseam?  The Holy Spirit!

mental midget, godtard, godfairy, dumb ass?  <------- Looks like someone stole your Joy.  When you can rise above this childish behavior, please let me know so we can have an intelligent conversation.

Gravock

"When you can rise above this childish behavior, please let me know so we can have an intelligent conversation."

Not likely. Some people never grow up.  ;)

It used to be that the earth was flat, and everyone believed it. If someone said it was not, they would send out the Wilby patrol to deny and abuse the claimants..

They once thought the Earth was the center of the universe. When someone said that it wasnt, they sent out the Wilby patrol to deny and abuse the claimants.

Magzimus Leviticus

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 05, 2012, 10:42:25 PM
What method have I used to validate my God?  The Holy Spirit!  What method have I used to invalidate all other gods, such as odin, ra, vshnu, etc., ad infinitum, ad nauseam?  The Holy Spirit!

mental midget, godtard, godfairy, dumb ass?  <------- Looks like someone stole your Joy.  When you can rise above this childish behavior, please let me know so we can have an intelligent conversation.

Gravock
when you stop responding with logical fallacies THEN we can have an intelligent conversation...  what extant material evidence and/or logical proof do you have to present for the existence of this "holy spirit"?   let me guess... another non sequitur...  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Newton II on November 05, 2012, 10:56:55 PM

If you don't have explanation on the origin of universe and paranormals,  shut your ass and wait till somebody explains it.   An idiot should not think that all the people on this earth are idiots.

ODIN ALLFATHER DID IT YOU DUMB ASS!
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 05, 2012, 11:21:52 PM
It used to be that the earth was flat, and everyone believed it. If someone said it was not, they would send out the Wilby patrol to deny and abuse the claimants..

They once thought the Earth was the center of the universe. When someone said that it wasnt, they sent out the Wilby patrol to deny and abuse the claimants.

Magzimus Leviticus
only idiots and godbots like you believed the earth flat...  ::)  anyone with two eyes (or even one) and half a brain can see the shadow of the earth on the moon and know it's not flat...  even thousands of years ago.

thanks again for ANOTHER tacit admission that you have no more evidence for your imaginary friend than my 3 year old niece has for hers...

godtards...  ::)