Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy

You have free will to give away you power.
Freedom is like beeing pregnant, either you are pregnant, or you are not pregnant at all.
Either you are free, or you are not free at all.

Try run naked down in a crowded streat  see how long before your freedom is gone.
Real freedom dosent have any limmits on it.
Humans dosent know what real freedom is, they have never expirienced it.

Tommy

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 06, 2012, 07:39:07 PM
Will say it again for you Wilbert. You know the process and state of mind needed to get the proofs. You will not give it a go. You know very well that you are a 'fool', doing just as fools do, being foolish.
and i will say it for you godtards AGAIN...  you know you have no extant material evidence nor a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary friend. NOT A SINGLE SHRED more than a 3 year old has for theirs...   THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAITH YOU GODTARD.  at least be honest, god hates liars.

Quote from: Magluvin on November 06, 2012, 07:39:07 PM
Tell me Fool. What method did you use to determine that God does not exist? You must have definitive evidence to come to your conclusions for your logical decisions on whether God actually exists or not. Or, you already know he exists and you are very angry with God for some reasons. Or you are just a fool.
tell me godtard EXACTLY WHERE i have said god doesn't exist...  all i have been doing (for 80 fucking pages now... ) is asking you to present extant material evidence and/or a logical proof for YOUR asinine unsubstantiated claims... and ALL YOU FAITHERS DO IS RESPOND WITH RED HERRINGS AND FALSE DILEMMA.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Magluvin

Quote from: Tommy on November 06, 2012, 07:50:11 PM
You have free will to give away you power.
Freedom is like beeing pregnant, either you are pregnant, or you are not pregnant at all.
Either you are free, or you are not free at all.

Try run naked down in a crowded streat  see how long before your freedom is gone.
Real freedom dosent have any limmits on it.
Humans dosent know what real freedom is, they have never expirienced it.

Tommy

Thats not a good analogy. What it appears you want is to do anything you want without consequence. So if it were up to you, murderers would be 'allowed' to kill as they please. No consequences. No cause and effect. 

Being pregnant is an effect. The cause was the getting pregnant. There are known consequences and known causes of those consequences. And free will to take the risk of taking the consequences by enacting the cause.

Is that what you want? Everyone to be naked? Why? You want to see? You like to watch? ::)   Oh, thats not your thing? You would not look?  ;) Then why would you want them naked?

Magzimus Leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 06, 2012, 08:16:02 PM

tell me godtard EXACTLY WHERE i have said god doesn't exist...

Your posts show that you do not believe, or that you do and you are angry with God. You say it every day you post here.

Magzimus Leviticus

ZathEros

Required reading at this point-http://theoatmeal.com/comics/religion

Pay close attention to the last paragraph!!!