Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: gravityblock on November 07, 2012, 08:55:17 PM
We can also set up repeated experiments that demonstrate the effects of centrifugal force,  but the effects are only apparent (fictitious) in the sense that it is not part of an interaction but is a result of rotation, with no reaction-force counterpart.  Fictitious is referring to the force not being present in the stationary inertial frame.  Likewise, experiments demonstrating the effects of gravity is apparent (fictitious) in the sense that it is not part of an interaction but is a result of expansion acceleration, with no reaction-force counterpart.  Fictitious is referring to the force not being present if one were outside of the expansion acceleration.  By being outside of the expansion acceleration, then there is no effect of gravity because it doesn't exist.  Gravity isn't anymore a real force than the so-called centrifugal force.

God is an oscillating charge superimposed on an infinite point, constantly causing a deformation of space, continually exerting its influence on the un-manifest, and automatically creating energy, and in consequence, matter. If God did not exist, nothing whatsoever would exist. This continual creation of energy in the Universe gives rise to an internal pressure in the nebulae which can be seen in the phenomenon known as "the flight of the nebulae."

You have a point about centrifugal force.  Maybe something that appears self evident is not so self evident.

However, by this logic, you cannot really assert what you assert about god, either.  There is no good evidence for it.

ZathEros

" EVIDENCE FOR THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER "
Wilby, Are you a pastafarian?

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 08, 2012, 08:08:06 AM
You have a point about centrifugal force.  Maybe something that appears self evident is not so self evident.

However, by this logic, you cannot really assert what you assert about god, either.  There is no good evidence for it.

Maybe you'll find the good evidence in the 99.999% of what you don't yet know, or maybe you'll find it in what you believe or perceive to be correct, but is actually wrong.  Or, maybe you'll find the good evidence in things which do not appear to be so self evident, but it really is self evident.  Have you ever said, "why didn't I see that before, how did I miss that"? 

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: gravityblock on November 08, 2012, 08:50:36 AM
Maybe you'll find the good evidence in the 99.999% of what you don't yet know, or maybe you'll find it in what you believe or perceive to be correct, but is actually wrong.  Or, maybe you'll find the good evidence in things which do not appear to be so self evident, but it really is self evident.  Have you ever said, "why didn't I see that before, how did I miss that"? 

Gravock

Sure, that is possible.  Anything is possible.  However, we can only go off what we do know.  And based on what we know, there is nothing to indicate that there is a god, so until we learn something that indicates there is, we should hold off on assuming this.  By extension, I do not understand why you think that god exists.   It sounds like you are just hoping that you might in the future learn that god exists, so you are just deciding that for yourself right now in anticipation.

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 08, 2012, 09:02:36 AM

Sure, that is possible.  Anything is possible.  However, we can only go off what we do know.  And based on what we know, there is nothing to indicate that there is a god, so until we learn something that indicates there is, we should hold off on assuming this.  By extension, I do not understand why you think that god exists.   It sounds like you are just hoping that you might in the future learn that god exists, so you are just deciding that for yourself right now in anticipation.

I know at this very moment God exists.  It's not something I'm hoping to learn in the future.  This is something I hope you learn in the future.  We have free choice and free will to believe whatever.  I wouldn't take this from you even if I could.  However, this system of things will do everything it can to prevent you from learning the truth.  The adversary of God, satan, is the ruler of this system of things because mankind has allowed the adversary to rule over him.  This system of things is coming to an end.  I hope you're ready for the great deceit of mankind.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.