Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: gravityblock on November 15, 2012, 08:15:50 PM
How is the idea of expansion acceleration of space from mainstream science anymore plausible or less laughable than the idea of matter also undergoing expansion acceleration?  You accept one, and laugh at the other, yet you fail to realize matter is only deformed space.  Foolishness!

Video of Electrical-Mass being multiplied by Acceleration and Distance to become a greater electric charge.

Yes. Foolishness.  ;)

I like what you have been explaining. I didnt know these things. And even though I cant feel it or see it, Im interested. ;)

Thats the difference with some of these guys. Some assume all else is a joke beyond 'what' they know, of which must be limited, as it seems it is not just the subject of God that they reject, there are other things too.

Magzimus Leviticus

hoptoad

Quote from: gravityblock on November 15, 2012, 08:31:31 PM
It's laughable for you to think light has an instantaneous velocity from 0 to 299,792,458 m/s, and doing so without having to first undergo a period of acceleration.  That's a belly laugh!

Gravock
Its laughable you think you know what I think. If light is undergoing acceleration it cannot be stationery.
Anything undergoing acceleration cannot be stationery.

Magluvin

One way to figure out if the acceleration of light exists from its starting point, would be to measure the time of travel at some large distance. Then precisely calculate the 'average' speed. Then remeasure time to redetermine the the average speed at a short distance.

If there is acceleration involved, there will be a difference in the 2 determined average speeds, due to the fact that the time of acceleration would most likely be finite, thus taking up the same amount of time for acceleration for the short and long distance tests. So the greater distance would have a higher average speed because the longer distance test, the light would spend more time at the highest speed compared to the short distance tests.

Magzimus Leviticus

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 15, 2012, 09:00:00 PM
Its laughable you think you know what I think. If light is undergoing acceleration it cannot be stationery.
Anything undergoing acceleration cannot be stationery.

I said space and matter are undergoing expansion acceleration.  Where did I ever say light is also undergoing expansion acceleration?  I never did.  You need to stop saying I said things which I never said.  This is becoming a pattern from you.  It is stationary because it is not undergoing expansion acceleration.  Is your thinking that swallow?

And, the only thing that is laughable about light having a 0 velocity, is you're not able to perceive this with your very limited comprehension.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

hoptoad

Quote from: gravityblock on November 15, 2012, 09:14:54 PM

I said space and matter are undergoing expansion acceleration.  Where did I ever say light is also undergoing expansion acceleration?  I never did.  You need to stop saying I said things which I never said.  This is becoming a pattern from you.  It is stationary because it is not undergoing expansion acceleration.  Is your thinking that swallow?

And, the only thing that is laughable about light having a 0 velocity, is you're not able to perceive this with your very limited comprehension.

Gravock

You didn't say light was undergoing expansion acceleration and I never said you did!  You said light was stationery. You're entitled to say and think what you like and I'm entitled to disagree and think your idea is ludicrous. Once again thanks for the belly laugh.