Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 15, 2012, 04:59:57 PM
If the moon were a perfectly smooth reflective surface, you might see only a small portion of the moon, but the moon has an uneven surface, composed of rock and dust which also has an uneven surface. Light is refracted and reflected at all angles, right across the whole surface of the moon that is exposed to that light.

According to your logic, then the moon wouldn't appear as a single dot, but it would appear as a bunch of small random dots scattered all over the place and look like a cluster of stars far away.  Also, light is not reflected off a curved surface at all kinds of improper angles.  There is only one proper angle which light reflects off a curved surface.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Magluvin on November 15, 2012, 08:52:01 PM
Yes. Foolishness.  ;)

I like what you have been explaining. I didnt know these things. And even though I cant feel it or see it, Im interested. ;)

Thats the difference with some of these guys. Some assume all else is a joke beyond 'what' they know, of which must be limited, as it seems it is not just the subject of God that they reject, there are other things too.

Magzimus Leviticus

They reject all forms of truth.  They are the author of confusion.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 15, 2012, 09:23:15 PM
You didn't say light was undergoing expansion acceleration and I never said you did!  You said light was stationery. You're entitled to say and think what you like and I'm entitled to disagree and think your idea is ludicrous. Once again thanks for the belly laugh.

The belly laugh is on you and not on me.  I'm going to give you a hint.  Light doesn't undergo expansion acceleration and it anchors itself.  Matter undergoing expansion acceleration expands into this stationary Light moving it through space.  Since light is anchored, then it creates a pressure or resistance against this expanding matter (it's like a boat dragging an anchor across the bottom of a lake).  Light within matter is the electrical resistance in a wire.  So, Light is stationary unless its pushed or moved by matter undergoing expansion acceleration.  Since space is undergoing expansion acceleration, then this causes the Light to oscillate at a frequency and wavelength according to the expansion acceleration rate because the Light endeavors to remain in it's current position.  This oscillation of Light causes a resistance or pressure against the expansion acceleration of space and reduces it's acceleration rate.

Gravock

WilbyInebriated

100 pages and the godtards have not presented a SINGLE SHRED of extant material evidence nor a logical proof for the existence of their imaginary godfairy creator/savior friend...  ::)

godtards are so funny...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gravityblock

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 16, 2012, 04:05:14 AM
100 pages and the godtards have not presented a SINGLE SHRED of extant material evidence nor a logical proof for the existence of their imaginary godfairy creator/savior friend...  ::)

godtards are so funny...

This shows and correctly represents the level and deepness of your ignorance.

Gravock