Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy

Children dont have much of a chanse to find their own answers, as long parents/teachers
only present their version, their religion. You want the children to be good, but still you show
them religion as an answer to all problems, even the past show that religion will polarize people, (i am right and every other religion is wrong)
then they are willing to kill each other in their religions name, that is madness.

Critical thinking involve that you find solutions that work, if it dont work you trow it away and try something else.
When we believe and behave like we are separated from the creator we will kill each other over it, it simply dont work in the long run.

If we believe the creator is not separated from us, that we are all one, you are god also on a ride pretending to be a human. Then we realize we only
hurt our self when we hurt other people. Religion is drama that make us hide from what we really are. Religion is used as a tool to not having to take
responsibility for our lives.

Everything is consciousness, even a rock. Matter is made from consciousness, its just different levels of consciousness.
When science discover that everything is consciousness, religion will quickly try to own it bye saying my religion said that all the time.

The world today show us that there is something we do not understand. We have to seek understanding to rid pain. If we do not understand,
we can not do anything about it, the pain will then ofcourse continue, trying to tell us that there is something we need to understand. Its our ignorance that has to die if the pain shall go away.

Tommy

Trino Cularoid

Quote from: crazycut06 on November 18, 2012, 08:54:37 AM[...] Wait till you die! If you see [...]
What if everyone (initially) sees what they expect? (cf. What Dreams May Come)

Looking from this angle, it would probably be most boring for an atheist (expecting nothingness), not very pleasant for someone who committed suicide (despair continues), and after a while also boring for those who have to listen to the same harp tunes over and over again... I guess expecting to see friends would probably be the most fun – which would probably be easier to turn into a weight carrying expectation when transitioning happily without fear (party)...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ramset on November 18, 2012, 09:25:30 AM

Hey W
                                                    Its Sunday

Shaddup and go to Choich !

Ask the preach for his evidence?

I double dog dare you !! {Raisin nuts}
hey godtard

shut up and get an education!

i did ask the preach for his evidence, multiple times. he responded with the same ignorant, illogical and asinine answers you godtards respond with.

thank you for ANOTHER tacit admission that you have neither a single shred of extant material evidence nor a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend.

i double dog dare your imaginary godfairy to manifest itself...  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gravityblock

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 18, 2012, 09:45:38 AM
hey godtard

shut up and get an education!

i did ask the preach for his evidence, multiple times. he responded with the same ignorant, illogical and asinine answers you godtards respond with.

thank you for ANOTHER tacit admission that you have neither a single shred of extant material evidence nor a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend.

i double dog dare your imaginary godfairy to manifest itself...  ::)

He already manifested, and you crucified Him allowing Him to return to his former state of being as he was first created.  He'll return for us and leave you behind.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 18, 2012, 10:19:10 AM
He already manifested, and you crucified Him allowing Him to return to his former state of being as he was first created.
you liar... i have never crucified anyone. god hates liars you know...

Quote from: gravityblock on November 18, 2012, 10:19:10 AM
He'll return for us and leave you behind.
i wish he would hurry up... ::)

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe