Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RMatt

Marathonman,

On Dec. 24, 2013, I posted in Reply #454, a link to a 555 circuit that produces a wave similar to a sinewave. In one circuit, the wave form is above 0v (ground), the other circuits wave form goes positive to negative. It may or may not be of interest to you.

http://www.talkingelectronics.com/projects/50%20-%20555%20Circuits/images/555-Osc-1.gif

Best of luck to all,
Bob

marathonman

Quote from: RMatt on March 20, 2014, 06:04:51 PM
Marathonman,

On Dec. 24, 2013, I posted in Reply #454, a link to a 555 circuit that produces a wave similar to a sinewave. In one circuit, the wave form is above 0v (ground), the other circuits wave form goes positive to negative. It may or may not be of interest to you.

http://www.talkingelectronics.com/projects/50%20-%20555%20Circuits/images/555-Osc-1.gif

Best of luck to all,
Bob
Bob,
I have studied these type of circuits and have certain ideas in back of mind that i might implement with smaller cores i have acquired . i am thankful for your attention to detail and appriciate  you bringing it to my attention. at this moment though my full attention is on the task at hand. i have spent considerable funds on the proper cores and timing device as i deem appropriately fit for Figueras device at assumed correct proportions thus producing evidence of my assumptions and labor shortly.
HAPPY FIGUERING !

dieter

Hanon,

actually I was referring to the following:
(you may try to exchange the contacts of Primary 2, in the pic it's  N y N). Needless to say, a circuit that allows to alter the frequency makes more sense.

NRamaswami

Hi Dieter:

I'm using both P1 and P2 in series only and not in parallel. I will change to parallel and check their performance.

I agree with you that the electromagnet should feel like no magnet to be the most efficient. However soft iron being strongly magnetic will show magnetism, strong magnetism at that and so leakage is bound to be there when we use soft iron. A core material that will cause low magnetism that is sufficient to make the induced emf which causes either no or low core loss might be ideal solution. We will try to use the laminated transformer cores in the primary and soft iron in the secondary or soft iron in the primary and laminated cores in the secondary. Let me see which one works.

Hanon: If we make one primary larger and one primary smaller then both of them should have current at the same time as the time difference between the two waves is just 10 milliseconds in AC circuits. This is my gut feeling only and remains to be checked.

hanon

Hi all,

Here I attach a circuit with AC rectified current + DC base current to avoid reaching zero current.

If anyone knows any other circuit to accomplish this objective please share it in the forum. 

In case you use a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) to get pulsed DC you may provide a minimum current during all the time installing a resistor in parallel to the VFD . This way you could feed a small current even during the off-pulses.

Regards