Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Serbian inventor Milutin Miletic

Started by hartiberlin, June 16, 2011, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

Quote from: slotinnn on December 29, 2013, 10:09:26 AM

Hello blueplanet
thanks for posting your results. I do believe in single wire transmission with high voltage and some khz frecv. because as this high voltage and high frecv the air becomes like a ground .... electron depletion occouring. something at 50 hz has anyone made something?

One wire power transfer can happen at low voltage as well.
The reason why high voltage is needed is not because there exists any grounding effects in air.
Instead, it is because the characteristic impedance of the media is too high.

Now, lets talk about the grounding. In general, the air cannot be a ground. In single wire power transfer, or the like, we can have separate grounds having no physical connection to the ground connection of the source, instead of having only one ground.

blueplanet

Quote from: MileHigh on June 28, 2013, 06:33:46 PM
....There is AC displacement current traveling through the air that is completing the circuit and acting as the invisible second wire.

The air will never complete the circuit as what you believe.

jhewitt03041976@gmail.com

Quote from: FatBird on June 16, 2011, 05:11:24 PM
Unfortunately, this inventor is repeating the mistakes of other inventors wanting to profit from it, rather than helping the world.
AMEN BROTHER !!!

Quote from: FatBird on June 16, 2011, 05:11:24 PM
The Multi TRILLION DOLLAR Big Oil Industry will NEVER allow this to come out.

don't forget big power, that's why I'm going to flood the internet with my designs and do a Saturday morning interview piece on the local news at the same time, they can't kill a heard of stampeding cattle...

BorisKrabow

Quote from: jhewitt03041976@gmail.com on July 30, 2018, 07:01:34 PM
"The Multi TRILLION DOLLAR Big Oil Industry will NEVER allow this to come out."

don't forget big power, that's why I'm going to flood the internet with my designs and do a Saturday morning interview piece on the local news at the same time, they can't kill a heard of stampeding cattle...

For this reason, I publish my projects before they are verified to work.

Amen