Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antijon

Glenn, there should be a modify button up at the top right of your post, next to the quote button. It may disappear after some time.

But from your experiment I'm going to guess that only the peak of the wave, when the opposite polarity has dropped to near zero, is producing induction. That kinda proves my idea that the fields are cancelling for the most part. I mean, high current plus little output shows low impedance on the input, but also low induction.

I'm going to say, it's possible that Figuera's design had a very small inductor on the secondary coil, and larger inductors on the primaries. This is almost evident in every patent. In this case, the small inductor would quickly be saturated, and the remaining fields could collide and travel at 90 degrees to the surface of the secondary coil, kinda like two perm. magnets opposing. But, I don't mean like flux-cutting. If his secondaries were pancake coils, the inductive effects should be just like we thought.

Or it's possible that he just left an air gap between his primaries, and also used pancake coils.

Either way, I'm going to say, maybe just try using two independent, matching transformers. Should be able to produce inductive effects without negative effects of primaries acting on each other.

Glenn_FR

Quote from: antijon on January 24, 2016, 02:41:15 PM
Glenn, there should be a modify button up at the top right of your post, next to the quote button. It may disappear after some time.
[...]
Either way, I'm going to say, maybe just try using two independent, matching transformers. Should be able to produce inductive effects without negative effects of primaries acting on each other.
Hi Antijon,
Yes, the 'modify' button disappears very quickly - and my mistakes are there for posterity  :)
I'm not sure I follow you about the transformers, though.  I had tried the idea of using a center-tapped transformer to create my 180° phased signal, and then I tried adding some DC bias to avoid returning to zero current and my (ancient) recollections of one BIG problem with transformers came back to me in a flash : they HATE DC currents because they cause saturation of the magnetic core.
Could you describe your idea more precisely, please ?

@Marathonman : thanks for the link for the iron supplier - but as I'm in France, Europe, it's not very practical.  I do have a pile of MOT laminations on the workshop floor, I'll see what they do in place of my steel cores.  It's not saturation causing the heating, though : I've used the coils without the cores (one advantage of my printed formers : the cores slide out easily) they heat just the same.  I wish to stay with about 12v primary supply for the moment.
Looks like I need to go bifilar to get more money for my volts.  I'm not sure how the wiring goes, though.  Do I wind equal lengths of wire side-by-side and then connect the end of one to the beginning of the other (like the Tesla flat coils) ?  I think it was you who talked about this the other day but I couldn't understand the way you described the connections.  Were talking about the electromagnet windings.

marathonman

Glenn_FR;
It seams you need to up the swg rating of your wire. wire has a maximum chassis rating that most people don't know about but you may have exceeded that. Mot's will work great (lucky you) and as for the wiring i wound multiple layers and connected the end of one to the start of the next beginning. it really is up to you but i have had great results from this style of wiring and that is with laminant. i can't wait for my real cores to be fired up...ie solid iron cores.
it only takes milliamp to control saturation Please read up on mag amp control  and you will think more clear.

allcanadian

@antijohn
QuoteEither way, I'm going to say, maybe just try using two independent, matching
transformers. Should be able to produce inductive effects without negative
effects of primaries acting on each other.

You know... Albert Einstein may have been a world famous physicist however it was his experience as a simple patent clerk which made him a success as a physicist. He learned to see past the smoke and mirrors of perception, to see the kernel of truth in the patent which defined it and how this connected with all other patents. Now in the literature and patents of both Figuera and Buforn they state... the production of electricity without any transformation. So why is everyone here trying to build transformers when both inventors state catagorically that they are not transformers and there can be no transformation?.

It reminds me of the blonde who calls her boyfriend and tells him to come over because she is trying to make a tiger jigsaw puzzle however she cannot get it started and none of the pieces fit. Then when the boyfriend gets there he looks at the picture of the tiger on the box and say's -- it's okay honey let's just sit down and put all the frosted flakes back in the box.

If none of the pieces fit and we cannot see the big picture then the premise is probably flawed and we should rethink what were doing.

AC

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

marathonman

allcanadian;
Quote; "The principle where is based this theory, carries the unavoidable need for the movement of the induced circuit or the inductor circuit, and therefore these machines are taken as transformer of mechanical work into electricity."

so what he is referring to is that with the Figuera device their is no transformation of mechanical work into electricity because it is motionless so there is no loss associated with movement. it has absolutely nothing to do of what you said and on top of that the Figuera device is NOT a transformer it's a Magnetic amplifier so if anyone would actually read the patents this is what they would find out.

i really feel sorry for anyone that follows Albert Einstein because he has never designed anything, built anything or for that matter has spoke any rational thought in his life. he is an idiot that stole his equations from someone else, they are not even his. not only that this bumbling idiot clerk you call a success has been proven wrong about ten times plus.
so please i would suggest that you keep your family stories to yourself and the next time come to the table with more than a straw full of peas.
but by all mean's keep up the good work but you might want to tweek your perception a little.
marathonman.