Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

Yes ! two electromagnets basically occupying the same relative space of the Secondary alternating in time = duel or double strength E field. when one electromagnet is out of sink induction is lost and output drops dramatically.

madddann

Quote from: marathonman on March 08, 2016, 01:53:55 PM
Yes ! two electromagnets basically occupying the same relative space of the Secondary alternating in time = duel or double strength E field. when one electromagnet is out of sink induction is lost and output drops dramatically.

...and you know this from your experience right? So did you complete your setup with the magnetic amplifier? Are you willing to share any results?

hanon

Quote from: Doug1 on March 08, 2016, 07:21:02 AM
What why and where.

Those who have a working device should give it a try and see if it work as the resistors array or not. It will just take 5 minutes to build it and test it. I can not say if it work, I can only say that the shape of the signals is really good (see pic attached in my previous post) I also got surprised when I saw the signal in the scope.

You just have to tune the resistor between diodes to achieve a value above zero volts. I think I used around 15 ohms with  my set of 2 electromagnets in series in each row. Each row has 5 ohms resistance.

Just trying to help and simplify. Take it or leave it.

madddann

Quote from: hanon on March 08, 2016, 06:06:47 PM
Those who have a working device should give it a try and see if it work as the resistors array or not. It will just take 5 minutes to build it and test it. I can not say if it work, I can only say that the shape of the signals is really good (see pic attached in my previous post) I also got surprised when I saw the signal in the scope.

You just have to tune the resistor between diodes to achieve a value above zero volts. I think I used around 15 ohms with  my set of 2 electromagnets in series in each row. Each row has 5 ohms resistance.

Just trying to help and simplify. Take it or leave it.

Who, when, where?  What did I miss?

By working device you mean just the part that feeds the electromagnets, right?

NRamaswami

When people realize the following things all can have working devices..

1. Primary is larger and secondary has compressed magnetic field from two opposing electromagnets. 

2. The rotary device is a spark creator that creates high voltage and high frequency output and that becomes high amperage as well when it hits a copper sheets and that current is fed to the primary.

3. When primary current goes to the earth and part of secondary comes back to the rotary device  as pulsed DC input.

4. Feedback coil below the secondary is used to drive the DC motor for the rotary device.

When you realize also that large (very large iron cores are needed) all can build the device.

I have the rotary device, I have the secondary magnets, I have the DC motor and I have the battery but I do not have large high voltage high frequency high amperage capacity wires and very large iron cores. No funds here to buy them. Except that rest of the device is partly available with me. But it is not a working device. Nor a completed device.

Any one desiring to know which polarity works must do the test himself and find out..why ask others?

I intend to do it some time in the future when funds time and staff to do this all are available to me. Not now.  Very very expensive project.