Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Doug:

Frankly I'm confused. The points 1 and 16 are connected to each other. So when the carbon brush touches points 1 and 2, Electricity goes to points 1,2,15 and 16. Please look at the connecting wires between the points. This is why just 8 wires are shown in the drawing going to the resistors. we have built this exact commutator built here but it needs to touch three points to touch always a minimum of two points and can only rotate slowly to avoid sparking. I concede that it was an effort by the unskilled people at construction but still when they contacts is made to two points current goes to four points and not two. Some how this is not stated.

But there is not much of difference any way as the situation is same regardless of two points or four points as the same thing is repeated. or Does it? If it does please explain it.

In all my efforts at making current when like poles face each other in a straight core have drawn a blank. Like poles generate power only when they secondary is a square with like poles at the corners of the square. Then electricity is generated. Not when it is a straight core. Perhaps I do not know how to do it.  I'm able to get output in a straight core only with opposite poles.

norman6538

NRamaswami said
"I 'm able to get output in a straight core only with opposite poles."
My tests came out the same but I did not try the square setup. Any idea
what the watts in and out were?

I am about to give this up till someone else gets better results. I have tired Flynn,
Kunnel with permanent magnets  and Figuera configurations and had poor results. Like poles gave me real bad watts out and higher wattage in.

I do have enough wire to make that co-wound coil/transformer that
NRamaswami suggested but will be tied up for a couple weeks.

Norman

Doug1

2nd part

It makes little difference how the variation is created and this is clearly stated in the patent. Everyone knows a resister wastes power by converting to heat but it is perfectly worthy of describing what and why for the purpose of defining a function. The use of magnetic field blocking was not well known at the time, a time before diodes. You can reference Tesla patent "Direct currents from alternating currents".
  If a current makes a magnetic field and two fields facing each other cancel out each other induction is blocked or cancelled, if blocking is used and a easier path provided current will also be blocked not unlike the result of a diode this is an important part.

Because you can use a field to block a field if you arrange it correctly. You dont need the resisters if your using fields properly to control the current which is making the fields. This is the lost art because the field stores current in a sense which it can give back and give back with gain if you are creative. While for the purpose of explanation the drawing shows the resister and the bars across the circle it is confusing in an attempt to be not confusing. Even the wires leading from bars to resister were drawn with a squiggle to prevent confusion. The circle is the path the brush travels over the bars/conductors  which is to say very thick conductors which could have been connected directly to the resister with out the use of wires. Makes no sense to use a thinner wire if you are going to need thick bars to handle the current,the wires will burn up. But for the sake of showing the way the brush travels in a circle turned by small motor with a brush that contacts the bars always in contact with more then one bar as it rotates to simulate the very motion of the moving fields like light chaser moving back and forth. It's actually kind of ridiculous no one has tried a programmable light chaser yet but thats nether her nor there.
  In an effort to conserve the power used to establish the magnetic fields in the first place, two things have to happen. First, no absolute reversal,that is to say no inducer is given an ac signal to make it reverse it's magnetic poles.It is too slow and too wasteful. Second as one of the inducers is reducing it's field strength at which time it is returning some current to the system without burning it off as waste. It is returned back into the resister or what ever substitute there is for the resister. After all only a small portion is used to turn the motor and excite the inducers from the output. Where did the rest of it come from once you remove the source and it continues to run indefinitely.( study mag amp proportionality) You don't really think you can pick off enough just from the output do you?  So if you consider there not being the resister except for purpose of describing the function you only have one other way to control the sweeping motion of the fields. For that period of time they used magnetic fields to control bigger magnetic fields not unlike a mag amp although a lot different to look at compared to today's mag amps. Within the space of the rotating brush and its bars is the logical space for a controlling magnetic field by using two fields which cancel each other in one sense to limit the amount of saturation and to enable the action of the rotating brush to be perfectly imitated and split into two separate feeds from one source that alternate in strength. That is to say the bars are actually the turns around a core respectively an EI core with very fat center leg using pretty thick wire just like in a early version mag amp. The two ends of the single winding lead off to the two induces, This was the first version of a variac that was able to fully rotate the brush in the 1800's.In reality it was a wheel. Which was convenient and fortunate ,since it was something few people would ever be exposed to who would have any foresight of what to do with it outside of it's original use. It was aptly named a Carl Ziess transformeter even though it was made by his business partner Abby who needed a way to control the light used in their high magnification microscopes used to study cells of living organisms including plants they way forestry people might when trying to determine some plant disease.The key improvements being the way they made the glass for the lenses and the way they altered the wavelength of the light using a variac and prism's to overcome imperfections of the lenses all done in the mid 1800's. If you mapped out the circle of friends of the people who made up the heads of ziess it's pretty impressive. So hold on to those transformers they might not be worth a damn as the magnets but they make easy controllers. Now if you find you miss the cryptic I am more then willing to return to it as it would have only taken about three sentences of cryptic direction compared to a novel. If you want to get really front row learn how you can use a variac to exceed the source voltage and then consider that advantage in this arrangement.

Doug1

This is an old variac but not that old really, it was modified a couple times. Original the wiper ran all the round in the original version. To get it to run with gain the circle traveled by the wiper does not contact the outer most turns ref any manual of a modern variac that can exceed the mains voltage extrapolate and modify.

Doug1

Always in contact with more then one of the bars

Should have a dead give away from the start three years ago.