Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoyPi

Guys after all the thinking, C.F. device is similar to Muller Dynamo.. IMHO..  ;D
I wonder what RomeroUK would say...

marathonman

Not even close NoyPi, if you were to study both set ups they are in dif league.

Here is something to ponder on.

hanon

This last weekend I also tested with NS polarity using the driving signals from the two diodes. The induction was really poor, just 0.7 volts for a load of 12 ohms. Surprisingly the frequency of the output signal was doubled, instead of output at 50 Hz, output was at 100 Hz..¿??? I guess the induction of each electromagnet was mainly working in a different sense and I was just watching some residual current due to some imbalance in the two sets device.

Summary: much better induction with likes poles confronted (see results in a previous post: 12.9 volts)  than opposite poles (0.7 volts) using the two unphased signals creates with the two diodes in the inducers.

NRamaswami

Hanon:

What is the shape of your cores that you have not shown?

The only way you can obtain these results is by making small diameter long primary core and large diameter and short in length secondary. This is not indicated in the 1908 design. With NN polarity this core structure will capture all the dissipating magnetism and with NS the magnetism will become weak. You are not showing the core structure here..Please let me know what is the core structure.

This is again not going to be as efficient as a large primary small secondary NS pole configuration. Both I and Saeed have the same results. Marathonman who is so kind enough to call us both blind himself had to concede that the quadfilar wire is capable of saturating the core. Since the Figuera long pole type requires a lot of iron I'm shifting to the Cater Hubbard design which I have learnt to built. Principles are common any way.

oscar

Hi hanon,
thanks for your reply and the additional information, but I do not understand your statement:
Quote from: hanon on March 14, 2016, 07:25:02 PM... I think that is not only the frequency  but beating Lenz out of the system.
The law of induction as discovered by Farady dictates that double the frequency will cause double the output.
Do you agree?
What makes you think that double the frequency won't lead to double the output straight away? Or to put it as a joke: "Why don't you speed up the commutator?"

What exactly is the problem you anticipate, regarding Lenz's rule or the Lenz  force?
In my understanding the Lenz effect (magnetic field of the induced opposing the one of the inducer) results in an opposing MECHANICAL force. A force opposing the MOVEMENT or rotation in electroMECHANICAL generators / dynamos / alternators, making it hard to turn these types of machines.
But in your setup there are no moving parts and in Figuera's setup only the commutator is moving. And in your and Figuera's setup the necessary mechanical force to keep the electromagnets from vibrating - as they will attract and repell each other -  is provided by the fixed positioning of the coils. So what problem does the Lenz force cause, in your oppinion? Can you be more specific?

And another question, if you allow: Why is the frequency of our electricity grids 50 or 60 Hz? Why not a higher or lower frequency? Do you have an opinion on this question?

Dear hanon, I hope to give you my answers to these questions and how they relate to the Figuera riddle. But maybe you can answers me first.
;-)
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)