Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Quote from: hanon on February 13, 2016, 01:28:18 PM
..........I just summarize what seems to be an important key: many parallels primaries seems to interact and seems to get an amplification effect. Therefore it seems we should build more than one set

Do you mean "wired" in parallel or placement being parallel. If placement are they wired in parallel or series. I think the patent shows series.

-Core

core

Quote from: marathonman on February 13, 2016, 10:44:42 AM
Quote "In my second post I simply asked Hannon basic questions. At no time did I denounce any idea as "Not Practical", "stupid", "you not listening"....etc, however I did ask probing questions."

how did you know i emailed Hanon last night as i never said anything about that. the only way in the world you could know is you ass holes are intercepting my emails.

Huh ??? Maybe I am thick headed but what the heck are you talking about.  :o Where did I say you emailed Hannon, or where did I say I know you emailed Hannon. Any civil person on this planet will see that wasn't the case.

I asked Hannon questions, how on earth did you translated that to mean "I am reading your emails" is beyond my comprehension. What in my quote above would make you think I was talking about you when I used Hannon's name  :o or gave the impression I was watching you.

If there are MIB people that go after OU builders I don't think they go after Village Idiot's........... so you are safe.

I don't think anyone here takes you serious. You are someone who a few short months ago thought they stumbled on the secret and ridiculed others that showed an opposite view. Your a side show at best, always have, always will be. It's been the story of your life and it's sad.

I don't mean to be cruel, however you had it coming. BTW ..... Based on your profile here you are a Newbie on this site. I may be the most senior member here.

On a different note. Still constructing a device myself. Long hours at work doesn't allow me to finish.

Glenn_FR

So, with a bullet-proof jacket and steel helmet against the flack, here goes...

My recent concerns have been to find an efficient and simple way to drive my pairs of coils with the 180° out of phase signals.  No power resistors to calculate, minimum heat losses.  After finding suitable DC amplifier candidates (either Darlington or Sziklai pairs), I looked for suitable sinewave oscillator circuits.  And THAT turned-out to be the delicate part.  I've lost count of the number of designs I've tried - all transistor or op-amps.  Most of them work but many have side-effects : temperature stability, poor rejection of power-supply variations (a big problem when aiming at battery operation) and - for all of them - the problem of zero-crossing.  Coupled with the need to also generate the inverse sinewave, each solution became overly complex when adding phase splitting, level-shifting, compensation, etc.

So, as I do much more digital than analog electronics development nowadays, I decided to go back to some of the simple synthesis techniques that exist.  I mentioned in an earlier post that standard PWM wasn't the solution - at least not at low frequencies - because it requires quite complicated filtering (filters that have to be designed specifically for the frequency being used).  But there is one technique that looks very Heath-Robinson (who know who he was ?).
The technique is nicely described here : http://www.electroschematics.com/2957/digital-sinewave-oscillator/

If anyone would like a detailed description of how it works - ask me.

As there is no power involved at this stage (the signal needs to be amplified), the signal is easier to filter.  Filtering is necessary because the output waveform looks like this :

NRamaswami

Quote from: core on February 13, 2016, 05:24:46 PM
NRam, when I look at the picture you provided I have a hard time understanding how you are defeating the Transformer effect. I would imagine your increased secondary output would have a proportional effect on the primary. This would especially be true if traditional induction took place in your coil. A larger output would indicate a larger magnetic field on the secondary. This magnetic field would interact with the primary coil, if its circuit is closed.

In essence you are still held hostage by Lenz's Law. Also in the picture are you using a solid core or individual cores for the primary and secondary.

-Core

Sir:

My knowledge on what is a Transformer effect is low. In a Generator as Figuera explains magnets are rotated creating a rotating magnetic field. The coils are wound on iron cores and these coils get induced electricity and the iron cores become electromagnets of opposite polarity and they therefore block the magnet from rotation. Therefore this requires additional energy from the outside to rotate the magnets and so more energy in and less energy out. So this is considered a transformation of mechanical energy to Electrical Energy.

To the contrary if we use coils to rotate current on Two solenoid electromagnets a rotating magnetic field is created in the iron core. If another coil is placed in connection with and in between the opposite poles of the two electromagnets the magnetic waves travel through the secondary and thus they cause an induction and therefore the necessity of movement is avoided.

I have checked the two primary coils connected in series and connected in parallel. For a single secondary coil not much of a change is visible but when more than one is involved the increase in output is visible. We can also explain it that due to the increased voltage of the secondary the amperage also increases and this is the reason for it.

You have written as follows:

A larger output would indicate a larger magnetic field on the secondary.

This is true. To understand this you need to look at the picture again. The Primary coils are 6 inch dia plastic pipes. Iron rods hammered in weigh approximately 60 kgms in each primary. The secondary core is 4 inch dia plastic pipe. Iron rods hammered in weigh approximately 30 kgsm

So two primaries have 120 kgms of magneized iron core. The primaries are connected in parallel. The current moves from the center as you can see to the outside and then moves towards the center where secondary coil is placed. Because the central coil is placed NS-NS-NS and the central coil is smaller in a hour glass shape. the magentic field strength of 120 kgs of iron of primaries focus on 30 kgs of iron on the central coil and so central magnetic field strength is higher. 120 kgms of Magnetic field strength is compressed to megnetise 30 kgms of iron. Therefore the magnetic field strength in the central coil is higher. This further increases as the secondary coils gets energised. Then the magnetic field strength is reduced as the current in the primary again moves out towards the outer portion. The intensity of the magnetic field strengh here is reduced and increased. The intensity increases enormously if the weight of the iron in the center is reduced by reducing the length of the secondary and iron goes in to saturation. We have learnt that does not work and is not sustainable. Some increase and decrease is needed but not saturation. So this is similar to clapping of hands where the sound is made when the hands touch each other and is stopped when the hands move away. I request you to notice that the secondary is placed on two platic tubes and that will show you that the secondary core is smaller in diameter than the primary core.

Wikipedia says that Lenz law effect is absent when electricity is generated due to the interaction of opposite poles. Please see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenz%27s_law#Conservation_of_momentum

Now if you place a secondary wire between two primary wires where current in one primary is going down and current in another primary is going up and the secondary coil is wound in such a way that each adjacent turn of the secondary coil is separated by 2 to 4 times the diameter of the wire. Joesph Cater explains that adjacent turns closely wound turns would oppose each other and so widely spaced turns would not oppose each other. I donot know if these things are true or not for I do not have that kind of knowledge. What I do know is this.

When a secondary coil is wound like this and placed in between two primary layers and connected to the central secondary coil the voltage of the secondary coil increases. When the voltage increases amperage also increases. This happens without drawing additional power from the mains. The increase in the secondary placed between two primary layers appear to me to come from electrostatic induction rather than electromagnetic induction.

Same high cop>1 figures come when Iron goes in to satuartion and even if the secondary coil is wound on the core. But that is so high a voltage we cannot use it. Secondly high saturation of iron causes the rods to heat enormously and wires also get heated and this is not a sustainable proposition.

Another thing that I have noticed is that for the same number of turns if we increase the magnetic field strength the voltage of the output coil increases. So secondary voltage can be increased not only by increasing the number of turns but also by increasing the magnetic field strength. Of course it is increased and reduced 50 times a second.

We have reduced the primary input by using a 12 filar coil. 10 of them are 2.5 sq mm wires and 2 of them are 4 sq mm wires. We have also seen that for the same magnetic field strength if we use thicker insulation we get more amperage and more voltage. Why I do not know but this is what we have observed.

Getting Amperage High Amperage out of a solenoid is childs play. It is so easy. But getting voltage is very difficult. Especially when the amperage goes up very high. Hanon has indicated to me that in the Figuera 1908 device the input was 100 volts and 1 Amp and output was 300 amps and possibly 67 volts to account for the 20000 watts output described by BuForn. Only 50 sq mm wires can carry 300 Ampere current and so the output wires need to be very thick and for safety of operations the Tesla range of the core should be less than 1.2 Tesla for long continuous user. So probably the device was a very heavy device that had lot of iron. Hanon has also clarified that only in the 1902 device the output was 550 volts and 28 amps.

I have to confirm that if we use only one secondary the output is COP<1. We consider that the Buforn style Long Pole as the better of the two alternatives presented as for every Four coils instead of two we get three secondary coils.You have one coil as bonus coil. If you have 8 Primary cores instead of four secondary cores you get 7 secondary cores and so a bonus of 3 additional cores.  We have seen good magnetic field strength to come at 220 volts and 1 amp and winding many such secondaries should enable us to get higher output.

A torodial shape can make an equal number of primaries and secondaries.

This device differs from a Transformer in that when multiple secondaries are there you have magnetic field strength reducing in one secondary and increasing in another secondary and all secondaries are connected in series. The device can work as a very cheap device for the only thing needed is lot of coils and iron core which are not expensive.