Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

tinselkoal's Perpetual heron's Fountain Invention

Started by johnny874, October 24, 2012, 12:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on October 25, 2012, 10:52:34 AM
you knoe bill, you and alan dont work with other people. you both own businesses where you are the only employee.
not sure if I could live that way.
but I have realized building a Bessler wheel is more than what most people are up for.

Captain Oblivious:

Wrong again.  Where do you get this info of yours?  I work locally for a company based in South Carolina.  I am based at a multi-billion dollar corporation.  I write and sell novels on Amazon if that is what you mean?

Again, leave me out of your posts and I will not post in your topics.  I only have to post to correct your "errors" or lies, or whatever.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 25, 2012, 09:06:03 PM
Captain Oblivious:

Wrong again.  Where do you get this info of yours?  I work locally for a company based in South Carolina.  I am based at a multi-billion dollar corporation.  I write and sell novels on Amazon if that is what you mean?

Again, leave me out of your posts and I will not post in your topics.  I only have to post to correct your "errors" or lies, or whatever.

Bill

Bill,
Problem is you don't and niether does alan. it's funny how you two can contaminate someone's thread and then say leave me out of it.
So you changed jobs, good for you.

Jim

johnny874

Bill,
Problem is you don't and niether does alan. it's funny how you two can contaminate someone's thread and then say leave me out of it.
So you changed jobs, good for you.

Jim

@All,
Here is something soemone posted to me in bw.com when alan was attacking me. it seems some people are against over unity
happening.
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: re: Women members?
To James.Lindgaard

"Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die."

"Never does the human soul
appear so strong and noble
as when it forgoes revenge
and dares to forgive an injury" --E. H. Chapin

You are experiencing the first.

Move on to the second.

edited to add link
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4647&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=women&start=15