Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

tinselkoal's Perpetual heron's Fountain Invention

Started by johnny874, October 24, 2012, 12:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Captain Oblivious: (Jim)

I told you to stop referencing me in your delusional posts.  If you leave me out of them, I will not respond. 

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

you knoe bill, you and alan dont work with other people. you both own businesses where you are the only employee.
not sure if I could live that way.
but I have realized building a Bessler wheel is more than what most people are up for.

TinselKoala

Perhaps I'll start a thread called "Johnny874's Perpetual Bessler Wheel Invention".

johnny874

OKAY, but Bessler's wheel isn't my invention,
I do find it kind of funny though that 2 self employed people wouldn't be able to find away to benefit by working with someone even though tne patent rights would be given away.

johnny874

@All,
did some quick math and with one variation ghost was trying in his syphoning system
is that if the fill tube is 1.5 inches in diameter and the expansion chamber has a surface area of 4 square
inches, then the discharge tube would have to be .75 inches in diameter to have the same static head. That
is if using an expansion chamber allows both static heads to act independently of each other.
With the numbers given, the pressure in the expansion chamber would be 6.2 psi. This means that for it to pump
up the smaller diameter tube, that a .75 inch diameter has 6.2 psi of potential force.
This means that using a .5 inch diameter tube should allow for it to be higher than the inlet tube.
A .625 diameter tube would have a force of 4.3 psi. and a .500 diameter tube would have a force of  2.75 psi.
I think it would be in understanding how the surface area of the expansion chamber changes the relationship between
the fill tube and the discharge pipe is necessary.
The reason why is the larger the surface area of the expansion chamber, the less pressure it can develop because of the fill tubes static head and this would decrease the likelyhood of it working.
I'm reposting a the pic with 2 static heads and an expansion chamber. It may just be that the expansion chamber would
allow for something like this to work. And if someone can't figure out a way to profit from some good publicity, they can't be that smart can they ?
And the "secret" is limiting the surface are of the expansion chamber. This would allow for a higher internal pressure from the fill tube. Hope I'm not giving away anybody's secret here  :o 

edited to add; the arrow shows the direction of flow which the calculations are based on.