Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State Amplidyne Idea

Started by Neo-X, October 25, 2012, 10:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

There is some confusion about how Russian and English use the word "open" to describe a circuit element? I've heard that in Russian, an "open" switch is like an open valve: it conducts, has zero resistance, as noted above. This of course is opposite to the English usage, where an "open" switch is actually an open circuit, no conduction, and a "closed" switch is fully conductive, like an... open valve.
I don't know how this might apply to the description of the IGBT behaviour discussed above, but I think it's a source of much confusion between Russian and English speakers trying to describe circuitry.

Neo-X

@kEhYo77

Lol.. I thought it was from aviso. Nice circuit and quite complicated. :)

@Verpies

Thanks for comment.. Just as i thought it might not work because of the gap.. Sorry if there was wrong in my statement. My knowledge in electronics is just basic. I guess i will abandon this solid state amplidyne and pokus on making a cored type low frequency tesla coil. I already made an idea see the pictures below. What do you think?

@ TinselKoala
Im not Russian, im Filipino.

verpies

Quote from: Neo-X on November 02, 2012, 03:03:56 AM
Thanks for comment.. Just as i thought it might not work because of the gap.. Sorry if there was wrong in my statement. My knowledge in electronics is just basic. I guess i will abandon this solid state Amplidyne and fokus on making a cored type low frequency tesla coil. I already made an idea see the pictures below. What do you think?
Your idea is very similar to the AE Device (see the attached picture).
I've heard reports that this AE Device really works if large nanocrystalline cores are used (e.g.: Nanoperm, Metglas, Finemet, Hitmet, etc...)

See the attached patent (warning: there is a deliberate error made at diagram elements 704 & 730 in Fig.7a/b )