Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL PART 3-MOTIONLESS ELECTRIC GENERATORS

Started by bajac, October 28, 2012, 12:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bajac

The attached document is a provisional patent application that I submitted in 2009 for motion electric generators. I abandoned the application because I did not have the time to test and validate the concept.
Please, note that what I refer to as magnetic amplifiers, it is not! It is not even a saturable core. I know the concept is not correct, but even if the concept is wrong, I was able to anticipate many similar inventions. I am posting it for general discussion and education.
I recall deleting some of the sketches because they were the same as the one published by Thomas Burden.

Thanks,
Bajac

Neo-X

Can u post here the summary of your invention? My phone cannot read pdf file.

Paul-R

Quote from: bajac on October 28, 2012, 12:14:09 AM
I abandoned the application because I did not have the time to test and validate the concept.
I do not reckon that you need to. There are plenty of untested rubbish with US patent
protection. You need to show "novelty" and an "inventive step".

But your drawings do look extremely familiar. I suspect that there is "prior art" that you
need to look at.