Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New lifter design in progress

Started by Sojourner, April 01, 2005, 10:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmichaelcouch

Soj:

Are you talking about a plane with a lifter driving it?  Or a normal lifter?

My pet idea which no one has tried yet and I'm not ready to try yet, is to figure a way to use the crystal shock HV like in the Charcoal fire starters.  I've read that they generate 9000V.

Michael Couch

Sojourner

As far as winged craft:

I have considered that for a while now and plan to make one, but I also want to make it with vertical take-off,  I'm doing experiments now to test enhancing the ion propulsion and incorporating it with normal airlift.

Thinking of a design though that looked nice and could do both is the hard part, LOL I want something that when people see it take off, they go, "Holy S$%$%!!!!!"

I also want to try to get a speed faster than 3.5 mph. It seems no matter WHAT I build on whatever way, my speed can't go faster than that.  My 'guess' on this is the voltage.  I need a higher potential and get the anode futher from the cathode to take advantage of the intertia.

As far as quartz:

From what I understand, they take a tremedous amount of shock to create power. Think of the pressure it takes to push down and 'click' a charcoal starter or even a piezo lighter. It really slams hard!. I would think doing the slamming part would be hard.

The burst only last billiseconds too. Then there is the weight of the crystals to consider unless you utilize other technology to counterballast.

Soj

raburgeson

Maybe we can mix technologies , I hear gyros can lighten loads. I have a problem with stability and it may help.
Think you are right about the voltage I remember reading T T brown was going to produce a large disk I
believe it was 10 foot and 100kv if I'm wrong it would be 300kv. Think it was in the book "In Search of
Zero Point Energy". I read so much anymore I can"t be sure exactly were it came from for sure. If you haven't
read this book yet your in for a treat. Have you tried setting the skirts about 22.5 Degrees to create side thrust?
Hex shape  should work for this idea well.Tried to help with coil subject.

iceweller

Are you referring to "The Hunt for zero point" by Nick Cook or "Quest for zero point energy" by Moray B King? The book by Nick Cook (Janes) is nothing special and simply creates more confusion (which is what I believe it was published for).
  Maybe, you should take a look at "Occult Ether Physics" by William Lyne.

Regards

Sojourner

Quote from: raburgeson on April 16, 2005, 08:21:44 PM
Maybe we can mix technologies , I hear gyros can lighten loads. I have a problem with stability and it may help.
Think you are right about the voltage I remember reading T T brown was going to produce a large disk I
believe it was 10 foot and 100kv if I'm wrong it would be 300kv. Think it was in the book "In Search of
Zero Point Energy". I read so much anymore I can"t be sure exactly were it came from for sure. If you haven't
read this book yet your in for a treat. Have you tried setting the skirts about 22.5 Degrees to create side thrust?
Hex shape  should work for this idea well.Tried to help with coil subject.

I will be using multiple technologies. My model craft will be hollow and will use helium to counter the weight of the craft and the power sources. The wingspan is guestimated at about ten feet wide. I'll be narrowing that down as soon as I am satisfied with the power plant and get its total weight. .......along with (maybe) a camera.

I'm right int he middle of moving tot another town, so many of my projects are on hold right now.

SOj