Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Naphtalen in your gas tank ? 30 % more mileage ?

Started by hartiberlin, July 29, 2006, 04:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rensseak

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 01, 2006, 08:45:04 PM
Okay, many thanks Norbert, here they have it:

http://www.fiebig-lehrmittel.de/index.php?showcategoryid=25&showartdetail=30

Norbert, wohnst Du da um die Ecke und kannst was besorgen ?

eher wohnst Du da um die Ecke. habe mal l?ngste Zeit in Berlin gewohnt, nun aber nicht mehr, jetzt in Lahr/Schwarzwald. Das der Laden eine Internetseite hat, darauf war ich nicht kommen. 4,40 Euro, ausreichend f?r 50 K?sten (mit einer genauen Mengenangabe haben die es wohl nicht aber ich sch?tze mal max. 200g sind das).

Wieviel kommt in den Tank? Da glaube ich ist Azeton doch g?nstiger!

Sorry it's not in english but it is nothing important for non german.

regards
Norbert

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

hartiberlin

Yes,it is pretty toxic, but you don?t need to breath it or touch it with your pure hands...
use gloves !

And when it burns off in your engine it just ripps apart the NOx Nitrogen oxids and
burns down to CO2 and Water !
That is all, so be sure to handleit carefull when filling up the tank with it,
but later this CH combination will just be oxidized to CO2 and water.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

pg46

First Test Run-

I have a real efficient Honda motorcycle with a 100 cc engine. I did previous trial mileage runs(last year and today) with regular gasoline of 91 octane and I get a real nice 67.5 kms/lt Like I said, its a very efficient little bike.
The bike has a 5 lt fuel tank and so I crushed 1 mothball(nephtalene) and dropped that into my tank. I ran the same distance and same speeds on the same stretch of highway as the other tests.
With the mothball in the tank I registered 68.5 kms/lt
No earth shattering difference on my vehicle but maybe for others it will be dfferent for their engines and their fuel types.
Maybe the mothball hadn't disolved and mixed properly yet before I took off on the test run, I'm not sure. Will have to try it all again before making any conclusions but thats my initial results.

TheOne

yea i think they most take some time before they do somethng, i bet something like half-day to get better result, if you put it right away and make your test, the test will not be good