Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Naphtalen in your gas tank ? 30 % more mileage ?

Started by hartiberlin, July 29, 2006, 04:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pg46

Hi-

I ran another careful mileage test today using the motorbike and the mothballs in the fuel. I put the mothballs into the fuel and let it all sit overnight. Same brand of fuel with the same 91 octane driven over the same course.
Once again I unfortunately did not register any gain in fuel mileage over the untreated fuel and in fact I had a bit less fuel economy than yesterday's run.

May give it another test run or two in the future but there was no miraculous gains at least not in my application. I hope it works well for you others as I think its worth a try at least to find out.

Best,

hartiberlin

@pg46,
maybe youir motor is already thus efficient, that it does not
bring much more efficiency in your  case.
As you get over 65 Kms per Liter this is indeed a great
efficiency.

Maybe you can try with adding 1.5 % Acetone and let us know.
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

pg46

Hi hartiberlin-

Yes, my good little Honda motorbike is doing real well already without modifications. Last year I did a couple of runs on acetone but only recorded a tiny gain in the fuel economy which when calculated wasn't worth continuing to purchase the acetone.

Here below is something I want to check into as I know someone who has tried this with some good results. Someday when I am not so lazy I will pull the heads on the Honda engine and give it the same treatment. Have a look -

http://somender-singh.com

Hey, maybe I can try the mothballs and acetone together. What do you think? sounds like a real high octane cocktail doesn't it?

All The Best,

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Walter Hofmann

Hi all,
today was the day where I neede to go to the gasstation, I f you remember I used 10 pills of naphthalene mouthballs on 20 gal in my van 6 cyl 4.3l. without the mouthballs I did get 231 meiles on 20 gal. Today I pumped 19.8 gal in and the total milage driven with the filling and the 10 pills of naphthalene mouthballs was 319 miles I did get also 88 miles more out of the tank filling what is about 30 %.
This result is amazing I will only use this combination inthe future. The additional features was higher idlle speed and much quieter run of the engine.
greetings
walt