Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Friction heater running in my house

Started by oilpiggy, October 31, 2012, 02:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Kookala
Have you done caloric measurements?

I know that the Piggy says his does not work on this concept [below]

however
?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

FatBird

oilpiggy

Quote from: ramset on November 17, 2012, 11:12:39 AM
Kookala
Have you done caloric measurements?

I know that the Piggy says his does not work on this concept [below]

however
?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc

Thx
Chet
We have so much to learn all over again. I like the way Victor Schauberger clearly shows how we need to learn from nature. The only "LAW" we should be obeying.

brentabutler

oilpiggy, could you share with us the number of spinning discs you are using in your heater in your home.  i am trying to calculate the surface area you are working with, i would like a portable unit that would heat a fishing cabin or tent.  i am thinking of making it lighter to carry. 
so just guessing you mentioned using 14 discs in your bill. so is that 14 spinning discs or total counting the stationary platters?  so could i cut back to 4 discs using a smaller electric motor? 

i understand there is much more to this question, this is just in theory.

my guess is a 12 inch disc will produce more heat that 2 - 6 inch discs spinning at the same speed.

thanks

Doug1

I wonder if Oilpiggy has checked his plates for signs of magnetic feilds. They could have become magnetic when they were made and may have a slight induction breaking effect aiding the thermal output. If I ever build another I will certainly employ the addvantage. If induction heating were aproached the way tank circuits are made to resonate I guess that might be an improvement. Turn the entire unit into a spinning capacitor in oil with a residual static field to boot.