Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Friction heater running in my house

Started by oilpiggy, October 31, 2012, 02:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oilpiggy

This friction heater I have built costs me around 5 cents a hour to run @ 14 cents a kilowatt. The inside temp of my house is at 70F  day and night, the out side is around 30F to 10F. That would be a delta T between 40F and 60F. My house is around 1250 sq. ft.   
Here is my youtube Chanel where I post my videos on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQjPSsIWDvg&feature=plcp

norman6538

Did you make this from scratch or did you have plans?
Norman

gotoluc

Hi oilpiggy,

thanks for sharing your friction heater build.
It looks very well built and you have some very impressive results. I have a friend who built one a few years ago but does not seem to have as good of results you have.

I'll send him the link to your topic and maybe you can give him some pointers on modifications he can make to get better results. His name is Rick. We both live in Canada and were involve in the build using Rick's machine shop setup in his garage.
Rick's rotor has about 12 of 8" perforated steel disk that he pressed a wave pattern in the disk to create more friction. He filled it with ATF but the motor could not turn it for long before the motors thermal switch would kick in. So he tried it with Diesel and had better results but the heat output did not seem so good compared to the watts the motor was burning.

Anyways, it would be great if you can help out

Thanks for sharing your very well done video demo

Luc

oilpiggy

Hi, and thank you I am a Machinist by trade so that helped in this build and have years of R and D work under the belt.
Sure anytime just send me an email at yardwarrior@hotmail.com Subject  "Friction heater"
It sounds like from what you just told me he is looking at the thing all wrong. Have him look up K-Factor in water terms or some reading on Victor Schauberger.
Still feel free to hit me up I would be more then helpful in your build.

oilpiggy

Quote from: norman6538 on October 31, 2012, 04:25:04 PM
Did you make this from scratch or did you have plans?
Norman

I made this from scratch with allot of reading.