Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Friction heater running in my house

Started by oilpiggy, October 31, 2012, 02:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Patents can be design spicific he made enough improvements to get one through. Hopefully he didnt give up everything in his video or the chineese will have them already loaded on cargo containers ready to ship by now.
  Last time I tried to make a friction heater it didnt put out as well as I wanted it to so I dropped it. If I ever go back to the drawing board it wont be based on liquid friction. Magnetic induction is a lot less messy.
  It's a nice build you did a good job. I think you could market them easy enough if you scale them to fit an RV or a long hual semi tractor trailer since they are expanding the no idle laws every year. Commercial and recreational markets have a higher margin then residential markets. Good way to get your feet wet without drowning right out of the gate.

ramset

OP
I hope you didn't use the Atom  word in your patent text?
They have a very big "Atom stick" at the Patent office . [never give a man a stick to beat you with].

I also noticed lately they scrutinize things a bit closer than in the past.Prior art Etc. Etc.         {Rossi}

We don't really play "patent" here, which i suppose you already know [Forum Title}.
your willingness to share is wonderful !

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MileHigh

Chet,

What happened to your friend's project that was a heater based on passing electrical current through water and using "resonance?"  I am assuming that the film was never made and the whole thing withered on the vine.  Am I correct?

In this case, why should an electrical motor turning some sort of friction device be any more efficient than an electric baseboard heater?  Both devices in the final analysis produce heat power.

You have electrical power going into an electrical motor.  The output from the motor is heat power and mechanical power.  The mechanical power from the motor goes into a cylindrical device that converts the mechanical power into heat power.  Do you see any place in this system for saving on your heating bill?

MileHigh

oilpiggy

Hello everyone
Just need to say this, I did not start this build with the intent to try to make money off of it. My goal was to stop seeing people go with out a very necessary thing like heat.
With that being said I would not mind it someone in China picked this up and ran with it, all that would mean is they could build it cheaper then me and more people would have it. Who knows maybe then you could just go down to walmart and buy one :o Hell I would buy one. ;D
And no I did not use the word Atom but that is what is happening. the molecules of the oils are trying to stay in one spot and this is making them move around making heat.
This concept is not a new one its how it is done is what makes it. I don't think by any means is it "OU" but It is a very cheap way for me to make heat.
I am working on drafting off some of the heat to make power to supply some of the power to make it run even cheaper.

Paul-R

Quote from: ZathEros on November 02, 2012, 12:25:59 AM
Patent?
Prior art already exists on this and is in public domain.
Yes. You should check prior art thoroughly before spending anything on a patent.

Page 9:
http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter14.pdf