Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mr.Clean's Device

Started by verpies, November 09, 2012, 03:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Just as a note for those that haven't seen the video yet it appeared he was using a pocket type digital o-scope.  For now I would assume that's isolated either running on battery or through a wall wort so very likely not a source of power or voltage difference between that any other devices like the sig gen - which I'm fairly certain he said was a DIY unit as seen in the left part of verpies schematic.  I'm going to take another look at the vid to see if I can pin down answers to any of those ???'s.  But as much stuff as Mr. clean builds I would think he would be aware of the more obvious things.  I'm hoping he didn't miss anything obvious anyway as it would be great to finally see some clear replicatable proof of something that just about anyone can build and show a self running circuit.   I wanna' see TK's head explode trying to explain it all away ....   LOL

verpies

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 10, 2012, 01:00:40 AM
I don't see how power is supposed to get to the oscillator section (or the power section either) if they are disconnected from the +12 and +9v sources . I mean... if the toroid is powering the thing, how is it that power from the toroids is somehow making it all the way back thru the power section to make the oscillator work if it is disconnected from the +9 V?
I do not know how the device is looped.
I do not have answers to rest of these questions. but Mr.Clean does.

I just copied the schematics available at these links he provided. 
A separate +9V power rail probably does not even exist in Mr.Clean's device.
I just drew +V9 and +12V because that's what was shown at the links that Mr.Clean provided.

Once the author verifies or corrects this schematic, your questions and objections will make a lot of sense.

verpies

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 10, 2012, 12:53:05 AM
Thanks, verpies... that accounts for the similarity of the schematic with the ignition coil driver in the linked page! Identical except for the 100R in series with the oscillator feed.
Yes, it is not a coincidence.
The 100Ω resistor in series with the oscillator feed is present in the lower diagram  (the one with the 4 transistors 2N3055), so I monkey'd it from there because without a resistor at the base of the BFY51 transistor, it would blow up.

That oscillator circuit is handy too. Ah, I don't have the comparator chip on hand but I'll bet about any op amp would do the job at 1 kHz.
It would.

I hope MrClean will also show where all the instruments are connected, both "probe" and ground references.
Of Course.
Once the component values and wiring are verified - I will add the measurement devices as well.

I've had a similar experience myself like Farmhand describes. Disconnect a battery lead and the (whatever) keeps running...... and then find that it's being powered thru the scope ground shields looping back thru the mains ground pin to another instrument's chassis ground and then back to the circuit somehow.....
That's all possible, except for the power from the oscilloscope which seems to be a battery operated, pocket-sized unit.

poynt99

The bottom line is; is his function generator powered from an external source?

If it is, then the circuit is receiving power from the function generator (assuming it is connected), via the b-e junction of Q1, and the b-c junction of Q2.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

crazycut06

I've watched the video again and saw the yellow clip connected from the 5watt resistor going to the cap bank and the green clip connected to the common ground! Thats why he still got power for the trafo, he thought he disconnected the cap bank via the black wire to the common ground but misses the green clip still connected to the neg of the battery i think, im not discouraging any body, but telling what i think...see for your self if im mistaken...correct me if im wrong...  ;D