Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mr.Clean's Device

Started by verpies, November 09, 2012, 03:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

I think it is a result of input power from somewhere. It's only exciting to those who have not seen similar things
or to those who believe in energy from nowhere.

In this video I show a similar thing, but I tracked the cause down to an inverter running from a separate battery in the bank.
the inverter battery (commercial inverter) was grounded and when I moved it away from the battery my circuit was attached to the effect faded with distance.

At about 4:30 in the video I disconnect the input power to the circuit and the noise continues, enough to light an LED. I think it had something to do with the old scope as well.
I have a new one now. Anyway it wasn't free energy or zipon's. The voltage was about 13.5 volts. When I shot the video I was still investigating it. I lit the LED with it later then
discovered the battery thing after that. It was strange but that is why the clever guys like Tinsel Koala and the likes are here to help work through these things. I had to work it
out for myself. But my first impression was confusion not excitement. Just because we can take a lead of the battery or capacitor does not mean there is no input.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-rsdt28Ajk

And here is another clip showing the AC noise from ground to a circuit. Of course at the time I knew a lot less than I do now, mainly because no guru's foul my head now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fktgj8pUlds

I childishly classified the scope shot as an animal capture, because it looked like a tick or some kind of parasitic insect.  :D

Cheers

P.S. This is how things get out of hand, someone notices something strange and gets excited then a whole heap of other people who don't understand get excited and reinforce the original persons excitement. Then it is difficult to take the truth because of all the expectations hope and belief. Many experimenters need to learn to determine power before making claims, until then they should present their findings without the problem of everyone hyping them up. Then it can be investigated in an unbiased way.
If it is proved to be extra output energy then that is very cool, but I doubt it. For it to come out it must go in.

verpies

Quote from: Farmhand on November 09, 2012, 11:33:02 PM
Just because we can take a lead of the battery or capacitor does not mean there is no input.
Yes, that is why I drew that schematic diagram.

If Mr. Clean responds and corrects this schematic then we will be able to properly evaluate the power isolation of this circuit after the disconnection of that positive battery terminal.

verpies

Quote from: synchro1 on November 09, 2012, 10:33:35 PM
Does the schematic ground indicate an Earth ground as well?
Not at all.

Sign up to this forum thread and motivate Mr. Clean to correct/supplement the schematic diagram and add the Earth ground to it (if there is any).

If Mr. Clean writes where the Earth ground is connected, then I can draw it.

TinselKoala

Thanks, verpies... that accounts for the similarity of the schematic with the ignition coil driver in the linked page! Identical except for the 100R in series with the oscillator feed.

That oscillator circuit is handy too. Ah, I don't have the comparator chip on hand but I'll bet about any op amp would do the job at 1 kHz.

I hope MrClean will also show where all the instruments are connected, both "probe" and ground references. I've had a similar experience myself like Farmhand describes. Disconnect a battery lead and the (whatever) keeps running...... and then find that it's being powered thru the scope ground shields looping back thru the mains ground pin to another instrument's chassis ground and then back to the circuit somehow.....

Ah, the suspense is killing me.
;)

TinselKoala

Quote from: verpies on November 09, 2012, 11:29:15 PM
I blindly drew this schematic diagram from the links that Mr. Clean provided.  See here.
I did not analyze it yet.
It looks like he is disconnecting only the positive terminal of the battery, leaving the negative terminal connected.
From what I understand the ≈1kHz waveform comes from that 555 astable multivibrator and the LM393 comparator that is powered by the device itself.  See the updated diagram in my 1st post.

P.S.
The toroidal cores are from Digikey#, part number: 495-3845-ND.
As far as I understand, those cores have been scored with a Dremel tool and broken in half with a hammer.

OK, thanks,  I see the two circuits together, but I don't see how power is supposed to get to the oscillator section (or the power section either) if they are disconnected from the +12 and +9v sources . I mean... if the toroid is powering the thing, how is it that power from the toroids is somehow making it all the way back thru the power section to make the oscillator work if it is disconnected from the +9 V? It would seem that for the oscillator to work, _something_ would have to be happening at its power input points: it must be getting power into these points from somewhere. But if the circuitry isn't there....then how?
I can believe in miracles, but please.... just one at a time.