Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mr.Clean's Device

Started by verpies, November 09, 2012, 03:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: Groundloop on November 13, 2012, 07:24:16 AM
But it sure looks like the 1 Ohm resistor is at the end of the + lead in the video?
Or is the red clip the + wire?
Maybe.
If true, then Mr.Cleans hand drawn schematic is incorrect.

Groundloop

Quote from: verpies on November 13, 2012, 08:32:58 AM
Maybe.
If true, then Mr.Cleans hand drawn schematic is incorrect.

Verpies,

Thanks for taking time to answer me.

Well, I guess we have to wait until Mr. Clean clears this up by posting corrections or new information.

GL.

synchro1

I bet Mr. Clean's bi-toroid would work fine with the primary circuit wired like Lasersaber's Joule Ringer 3. A variable resistor on the transistor base would help adjust frequency to resonance. This simple circuit would be much easier to self loop too.

I think the real advance here is Mr. Clean's choice of the easy to come by fractured "Hi-perm." ferrite toroids for transformer core, and the over the 10x flux reluctance he's apparently achieved in his primary flux path configuration. The amount of surface area touching on the edges between the complete primary toroids is at least ten times less then the flat semi toroid surfaces touching sideways on the secondary paths. It more then likely would help to file two small flat spots on the outside primary toroid edges to increase the primary flux path if it exceeds the "At least" 10x reluctance factor. This small improvement may tend to help maximize the secondary outputs toward Thane's ideal tested ratio. This should help add to the performance reliability recently reported as spotty by Mr. Clean due to perhaps too small a secondaries output. Too great a flux path between the primary toroid edges would kill the secondary outputs altogether. A precise measurement of all the surface areas in contact can help determine exactly how much material to remove from the primary toroid edges to optimize the ratio. Thanks and bravo to Mr. Clean! 

lasersaber

QuoteI bet Mr. Clean's bi-toroid would work fine with the primary circuit wired like Lasersaber's Joule Ringer 3.

We will know soon enough.

TinselKoala

Quote from: lasersaber on November 13, 2012, 10:23:32 AM

We will know soon enough.

Some of "us" already know.   ;)

I would also like to see a comparison made between the "bitoroid" shown, and a single toroid, wound with all three coils on it.

Btw lasersaber.... thanks! I have shamelessly used variants and modifications of your circuit (with credit of course) to make my best JTs.