Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mr.Clean's Device

Started by verpies, November 09, 2012, 03:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@Tinselkoala,

Here's a single toroid I designed that includes the bi-toroid 10x reluctance ratio between primary and secondary paths. Mr. Clean's choice of high permeability ferrite toroid should work well with the holes for $27. The metglass toroid is cost prohibitive. I plan to build this one now with Mr. Clean's part and Lasersaber's Joule Ringer 3 primary circuit. The ferrite toroid can be scored and fractured prior to drilling along the 9 and 3 o'clock latitude to facilitate ease of winding. This looks like a pretty neat package to me!

kEhYo77

Hi Synchro1

I think there should be alternate paths for the counter EMF from the secondaries in your design to follow BiTT topology.
But there aren't any.

synchro1

@KEHY077,

I see your point. How would you envision an improvement? Do you think cutting a semi circular notch though the middle of the ferrite toroid between the secondaries may help?

crazycut06

Quote from: kEhYo77 on November 13, 2012, 05:43:18 PM
Hi Synchro1

I think there should be alternate paths for the counter EMF from the secondaries in your design to follow BiTT topology.
But there aren't any.

I agree with kEhYo, but im thinkin about placing adjacent coil windings like the sergdo toroid to catch cemf? CW+CCW, I remembered woopy experimenting on this and gettin more power out without consuming more input...

synchro1

@KEHY077,

I think 1 & 1/2 ferrite rings clamped together with a semi circular seration running through the middle of double thick section, between and under the secondaries, might better conform to the topology and keep the reluctamce ratios intact as well.

@Crazycut06,

The Sergdo wraps pose a seperate problem and threaten to take the discussion off topic. Sounds like a possibility, but we may need a new thread to explore that area?