Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Single circuits generate nuclear reactions

Started by Tesla_2006, July 31, 2006, 08:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NerzhDishual

Hi guys,

IMHO, the Ren? Louis Vall?e's Synergetic Theory is very worth to be studied. I must confess that most of his theory (equations-wise) is over my head as I'm not a scientist.
Anyway, what I have caught  about it was an enlightenment  (FE-wise) to me.

I met this (now passed)  French scientist in the 1980's.
I had arranged one of his lecture in my town.
BTW:  RLV was an Einstein opponent.

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Feynman

@unclefester

You have duplicated this?  What voltage and current did you use for the pulse into the carbon rod? Did you use mechanical switching or MOSFET/IBGT?  Does the rod need to be a specific type of carbon?

As for the collector, this is simply the torroid with a small current bias? Also, what do you mean "with and without the B-field"?   Is this referring to the current bias on the torroid, provided by a small battery?

Thanks a bunch,
Feynman

@Koen
_great_ find!

UncleFester

I used 30 VDC power supply and ran it into some 40,000uF caps (2) and used a mosfet switcher, gate driven by TC4420 gate driver. You gotta watch the energy levels though. I started raising the voltage and got some scary large output on the torroid. It became clear that in order to run continuously I would need a very large gauge winding on the toroid in order to handle the pulses. The first setup was a small 1/8" tungsten rod (Thoriated) and a 1/4" carbon rod. I moved up to 3/8" Tungsten rod and 1/2" carbon rod and that's when things got really fun. Geiger counter started to really tick at that point. I shielded everything with aluminum after that just to be safe. Thin aluminum appears to stop the B-radiation easily.

Answers:

1.Yes, Mosfet switcher
2. I got my carbon here:

http://www.tedpella.com/carbon_html/carbon1.htm

3. Torroid was setup just like JLN's with current shunt and separate meter to read peak pulse current and voltage

4. B-field is the field that aligns the molecules in the carbon rod, this increases the effect tens, hundreds, or even thousands of times over no B-field. The B-field is simply a coil wound around the carbon rod and a straight DC current run through it during the firing of the spark gap (Tungsten to Carbon gap).

Please read and re-read the JLN experiements on the VSG system. It explains much better than I and has very good images of everything. I will send you a photo of my setup if you like, it's too big to post here.

http://jlnlabs.online.fr/vsg/index.htm

This is the most promising technology I have seen in more than 15 years of OU research/experiments! This paired with a high voltage pulse motor should be able to power any vehicle or home. My next step is to add multiple VSG's and get a large generator working on a pulse motor.

Tad

aleks

UncleFester, cool! Have you able to achieve OU without much radiation happening? Aluminium shielding is great, but it will become radioactive with time - not good.

Is this technology only 'promising' or is it working already?

Feynman

@aleks
You can shield beta with plastics and it won't generate any gamma. 

@UncleFester

Okay thanks, I actually went and read JLN's stuff and it makes alot more sense now.  From what I can tell however, he did not achieve COP>1, although that would seem to be rather trivial considering the large amounts of power available.  As for self-powering, I am curious why you are going the pulse motor route?  Wouldn't it be possible to switch the current output of the collector toroid back into a capacitor bank (say, via IBGT), for a fully solid-state method of power storage/conversion?