Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Single circuits generate nuclear reactions

Started by Tesla_2006, July 31, 2006, 08:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tesla_2006

Hello, there is many single electric and electronic circuits can generate controlled nuclear reactions, totally ecology and of low costs, I've tested 3 circuits with full results

1) Discharging a condenser in a carbon rod

When a condenser is discharged in a carbon rod acelerated electrons hit the carbon atoms in a fusion reaction creating Boron in the following reaction

C + e = B

For this process is needed a fews Kilo-electronvolts (Kev) of energy powered for the condenser bank

But that Boron atom is a inestable isotop and desintegrates in the original Carbon atom in a reversible reaction

B = C + e

This reaction liberates about 13 Mev, and liberates the same electron used for the first reaction but with more energy in a way of beta radiation

Other detail is than for each 100000 atoms is bombarded for this electrons discharge of Carbon only one go in this nuclear reaction, this is know in physics as the coefficient of effectiveness

For a initial volume of carbon rod there is a minimal energy for start this process calculated determinated for the condenser bank  and can get that from a single battery, when this nuclear process begin, electrons in form of beta radiation can be collected for a toroidal coil arround of the carbon rod, that toroid must be in the principle polarized with a little current for align the magnetic dipoles in the carbon rod for help the process

My results was get in the external toroid about 6 KW in my firsts tests and then autopowereds devices at 110 VAC, 60 Hz and 220 VAC, 50 Hz , and I've published some results in a web site, but in spanish   http://econuclear.tk

This single nuclear circuit may be the used for Nikola Tesla in 1931 for power his electric car, because he use a little circuit keep in the radio box and have 2 carbon rods labeled "Here is the power"

2) A magnetic version of the before mentioned discharge device I build using the know nuclear magnetic resonance phenomena, all atoms have a nuclear precesion known as the Larmor precesion frequency, his value for a magnetic field of 0,5 Teslas is about 21 MHz, this suggest than if we create a magnetic circuit tuned to this frequency by the quantum relation E = h * f , the nucleons proton-neutron area break and there is a nuclear desintegration and energy liberation

I test a common iron rod and place 3 coils, one for the polarization field of 0,5 Teslas, another for generate the resonance at 21 MHz and a third for get de power, in my firsts tests I get about 10 KW with the starting polarization and oscillator using less than 100 watts, and autopowered devices to 220 VAC, 50 Hz and 110 VAC, 60 Hz, I see the frequency output is the tuning difference between the resonance Larmor frequency and the external oscillator, thats say if the nuclear resonance is in 21 MHz and the oscillator was at 21,001 MHz the output power frequency is in 1 KHz , I see in this magnetic circuit there is a desintegration of the Fe atom in a isotope for a delay of time for reciver his initial state
This method is used in medicine but not used for energy generation and too many more single than the here shown system use Uranium , this is an ecologyc device and low cost in comparation to that, I wait upload this to the before web site I mentioned

3) Discharge in gases, I've build a gas version of the carbon rod discharge version for proof an aditional phenomena only known in gases discharge, I use a common fluorescent lamp of 8 watts, a battery generator of high voltage with voltage doubler, a condenser discharge into the tube when his voltage exceed the breakdown avalanche state
I can get from the battery about 2 watts but the tube light at full power, thats say 4 times the power of the source
Russians work with the SGD ( Self generating discharge ) in gases for nuclear reactions of the accelerated electrons with the gas atoms

Very single circuit , an oscillator a doubler with a discharge condenser

All this circuits shown there is single electric and electronics circuits, of very low costs get nuclear reactions such as in the nature there is spontaneous nuclear reactions in lighting discharges, carbono 14,etc,.....

Any question to this email I can answer    gigawattgratis@123mail.cl

Thanks

mpregelj

Hy! Is there any progress on your Carbon>Boron device?
Maybe some pictures?

Speedy23

Seems very similar to the Valle synergetic generator duplicated by JLN (see http://jlnlabs.imars.com/vsg/index.htm)

Kator01

Hello Tesal2006,

can you please give precise circuit-diagramms, list and specification of materials used. and pictures of your experimetal setup.

There should be no reason to have your mail-box full of many different questions. The reason for this forum here
is to share ONE information to many interested individuals

Best Regards

Kator

Speedy23

Kator, see link above to JLN's site - there are circuit diagrams and results posted there...