Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY - Mark Dansie Demonstrates Solid-State selfcharging free energy Chip

Started by hartiberlin, November 15, 2012, 06:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scratchrobot

I think he is shorting because the voltage doesn't climb above 5V but 40 of those cells would give 200V but no sparks :P
This technology is indeed real and so are solar cells, I bed there are more sources to extract energy from.
thanks for posting Stephan

e2matrix

Quote from: poynt99 on November 16, 2012, 09:51:53 AM
I would like to see that voltage climb to 200V or so. Why did he keep shorting it?

I sure hope that it's not the voltmeter that is charging that chip.  ???

Agreed, they need to show it powering some small load to be certain it is real.

Personally I don't trust mr. dansie and I'll agree with poynt99 for a change ;)    I don't think he's got much there unless he can show it powering something.   And that would need close scrutiny IMO. 

TinselKoala

Quote from: poynt99 on November 16, 2012, 09:51:53 AM
I would like to see that voltage climb to 200V or so. Why did he keep shorting it?

I sure hope that it's not the voltmeter that is charging that chip.  ???

Agreed, they need to show it powering some small load to be certain it is real.

I've just done a couple of little experiments with a piezo speaker element, a 1n34 germanium diode, and a mica capacitor that had some suggestive and intriguing results. I wonder what would happen if the appropriate materials were bonded together into a layered disk.

I wonder if the spring pressure of the alligator clips is powering it !!

I guess he shorted it to show that it recovers its charge quickly, over and over. I don't think the meter, if it is working correctly, can charge it up on a Voltage setting. At least my Simpson DMM can't charge anything that way. Of course if it's malfing, all bets are off.

TinselKoala

Quote from: e2matrix on November 16, 2012, 12:43:15 PM
Personally I don't trust mr. dansie and I'll agree with poynt99 for a change ;)    I don't think he's got much there unless he can show it powering something.   And that would need close scrutiny IMO.
What have you got against Dansie? I'm not arguing or challenging, just fact-finding. I thought it was a little weird that he is supposed to be sharing facilities and personnel with the makers of one or more of the products he brought, and I've see his name bandied about by third parties who apparently really _really_  want his endorsement for their claims for some reason. I always thought that, in the past, he was pretty impartial and hard to hornswoggle. I hope that hasn't changed....

e2matrix

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 17, 2012, 01:48:13 AM
What have you got against Dansie? I'm not arguing or challenging, just fact-finding. I thought it was a little weird that he is supposed to be sharing facilities and personnel with the makers of one or more of the products he brought, and I've see his name bandied about by third parties who apparently really _really_  want his endorsement for their claims for some reason. I always thought that, in the past, he was pretty impartial and hard to hornswoggle. I hope that hasn't changed....

It's just a sense I've gotten from reading his messages here and elsewhere as well as watching some videos.  I could be wrong but I'll go with my gut feeling and reading his body language (in the video above his eye movements can be interpreted as exaggerating the truth or outright lies - that of course is not proof or 100% reliable but can be a gauge) to not give him much trust until proven otherwise.   But I will hope he does really have something that can be useful.