Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY - Mark Dansie Demonstrates Solid-State selfcharging free energy Chip

Started by hartiberlin, November 15, 2012, 06:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

It was tested in a Faraday cage but yet Mark says the energy is not coming from within?  Does this mean that possibly there are frequencies of energy that would pass a Faraday cage that we do not know about?  I am amazed by this.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MileHigh

It certainly looks interesting.  Mark is not technical so it's understandable that he did not quote the two critical electrical parameters for the device.  They are the open-circuit voltage and the output impedance.  With that information the next logical step would be to put the impedance-matched load across the device and just let it run.  By that I mean let it run for months.  You do this to rule out chemical energy as a possible power source.  The way it sounds one could assume that they have already done this, but they would have to share their data.  You can't forget that if the device is outputting only microwatts of power, then chemical energy could actually power it for months, i.e.; a battery.

I can't speak for this device but normally (in fact always as far as I can see) it's a misnomer to state that a device "collects electrons" from the environment, or wherever.  I know that this is commonly stated and I don't denigrate Mark or anyone non-technical for saying that.  However, for the sake of completeness, the device would not be collecting electrons from anywhere.  What it's doing is "boosting" some of the electrons that are already in the circuit up to a higher potential.  An "electron pump" would be a more accurate way to describe what the device appears to be doing.  You don't have to gather electrons from anywhere, you just have to pump up some of the existing electrons to a higher potential.

For me it's still way to early to have that Eureka! moment.

Lakes

Yup, I`d have liked to see it driving a (very small) load as well, but very interesting all the same.

powercat

I wonder if the chip contains any magnetic material ?  I guess we'll have to wait and see if new
information gets released, that's as long as Lockheed Martin don't buy up the technology.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

poynt99

I would like to see that voltage climb to 200V or so. Why did he keep shorting it?

I sure hope that it's not the voltmeter that is charging that chip.  ???

Agreed, they need to show it powering some small load to be certain it is real.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209