Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My humble prediction: We won't have an available free energy product in ages.

Started by bugler, November 20, 2012, 02:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugler

Hi.

Some years ago I woke up to reality thanks to a 911 movie. Then I read about other topics like health, history, economy, free energy, etc.

I was so shocked reading about Tesla, Mooray, Mayers, etc that I decided to study mechanical engineering. I finished my studies this past summer. Now I am studying a research master in mechanical engineering with the idea of making a doctorate.

I still believe in free energy, though less and less meaning that now I think most ideas are worthless (campbell wheel, Joseph Newman, Gravity wheels, etc, etc).

But I believe is that we won't see a working free energy working product in ages. Probably never.

If someone really makes such a device he will be killed or otherwise neutralized.

We either change the world by removing the criminal elite running it or continue living in this corrupted system with no free energy at all. If you wanna know who is really running the show in the world search internet cause there is  plenty of information (though plenty of disinfo agents like Alex Jones)

Gwandau

bugler,

times are changing faster now than ever. Free scientists today are extremely aware of the energy cartel and many of us are well prepared. Among many other things by being anonymous on the Internet using 1024 bit vpn tunnels from providers who erases their log daily.

I know there are several guys who have succeded in their endeavors and who today are preparing for disclosure, which is an intricate procedure if you want to get the invention out to the public and simultaneously keep alive.

Look at this news report from Denver. It is a good example of what is happening today. The inventor of this craft unfortunately will have to move somewhere else, since they now have confirmed he is ascending from a certain block in Denver, and I bet FBI is knocking door there right now.

http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/mile-high-city-mystery-ufo-sightings-in-sky-over-denver/

You just can't imagine what some of us are up to these days.

Gwandau

Neo-X

There is one way to spread the free to the world, it was to discover a very simple ou device that can be easily to replicate even by high schooler and the parts can be readily get anywhere without the high cost.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: bugler on November 20, 2012, 02:48:13 PM
Hi.

Some years ago I woke up to reality thanks to a 911 movie. Then I read about other topics like health, history, economy, free energy, etc.

I was so shocked reading about Tesla, Mooray, Mayers, etc that I decided to study mechanical engineering. I finished my studies this past summer. Now I am studying a research master in mechanical engineering with the idea of making a doctorate.

I still believe in free energy, though less and less meaning that now I think most ideas are worthless (campbell wheel, Joseph Newman, Gravity wheels, etc, etc).

But I believe is that we won't see a working free energy working product in ages. Probably never.

If someone really makes such a device he will be killed or otherwise neutralized.

We either change the world by removing the criminal elite running it or continue living in this corrupted system with no free energy at all. If you wanna know who is really running the show in the world search internet cause there is  plenty of information (though plenty of disinfo agents like Alex Jones)

You are right that we will not see a device, but not because of suppression, instead it is because OU effects are not observed.   Forget about free energy products, focus on effects.  In your study of mechanical engineering, what overunity effect have you observed?  When has the law of conservation of energy been violated?  Tesla never did it; no one has.  Without such an effect, you have nothing for any device to exploit.

For example, gravity devices are just generally complicated arrangements of levers.  When has a lever produced overunity.  Etc.

TinselKoala

Ah... Bugler... .thank you for opening this thread, and congratulations on your academic achievement and your future academic goals. I wish you the best of success.... and I think it's not possible for those who have not "been there" to fully understand the depth and breadth of the learning and experience you now have, and will gain in the future, due to your academic career.

Just in the last few posts you can already see the "line in the sand" being drawn between the two sides of this very polarizing issue. The side I'm on is, I think, pretty durn clear. But I'd like to ask your opinion of one recent system and set of claims that you might be able to help analyze, given your mechanical engineering education and background.

I'm talking about, of course, the Mister Wayne Travis's Hydro Differential Pressure Exchange with Rotary ZED gravity/buoyancy device, which he says will run itself with no input, producing usable power output, indefinitely. I don't know if you are already familiar with this system; there is a forum thread discussing it but I see it's dropped off the front page due to inactivity.... and most of the believers are engaged in a secret discussion group where skepticism isn't encouraged. Here's an animation illustrating how an earlier version of his system was supposed to work, running without any input, but turning a hydraulic motor running a generator from a windmill, making enough power to run its own electronic control system and leave enough left over for the usual bank of lights, etc. Mister Wayne says his device works, has been confirmed to work by independent replicators, flocks of engineers, and even the local Boy Scout troop.
http://mrwaynesbrain.com/
What do you think?

Also, on November 30, we are expecting the "rollout" of PJH's Quenco chips, which aren't exactly "free energy" because they run, it is said, on ambient heat.... without the need of a cooler sink, and will provide amazing power densities, so that you could power a cellphone with something not any larger than the current battery pack, but that would never never never run out of power or need recharging. I hope I'm stating the claims correctly, I'm sure PJH or someone will correct me if I am not... and probably insult me even if I am.
What do you think?
Does a device like this fit into your definition of something we won't have for ages? Because Nov 30 is just around the corner......
;)