Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

hartiberlin

P.S. Did anybody found out, what happened to the passengers
of the real flights ?
Are there any news about flight 93 landing somewhere else ?

Please post the info here, I don?t have much time to look around in other
places right now.

Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Albert Johnson

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 25, 2007, 09:56:26 AM
Hmm,
what about this amateur video ?

http://jeremymorrison.com/wtcplane.html

Do you think it was faked too ?

Yes, I believe all the so called amateur videos are faked.
Has the government the resources to make CG-planes look almost ( ;D) real? Definitely.

What happened to the passengers of the real flights and where did the real planes land? I don`t know.

Bottom line for me is that 9/11 was an inside job - no question about that - and that the perpetrators have an agenda. 9/11 was just the beginning...
- 9/11
- Afghanistan
- Iraq
- Assassination of prince Harry?
- World economic collapse?
- Iran?
- Russia/Europe/World?
"New World Order"?

Time will tell...

hartiberlin

So, if these were not planes, what was it then that hit the 2 Towers ?
Missiles ?

But then, what kind of missiles ?

Again 2 Global Hawks ?

At least you could see, that the wing span on the holes
in the 2 towers tells us, that it was no small missile, but
one with long wings..

As one lady, who saw the "plane" hit the tower shouted in one video:
"This was not a commercial airliner plane"

So, what could it be ?

The main question also remains, where have been the passengers
brought to from the real flights ?

What about the family members ?
Didn?t they try to track down at least Flight 93 having landed on this
other airport ?

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on May 22, 2007, 06:08:19 PM
Talk of unmanned planes, missles, and other far fetched half baked concepts are flimsy... If everyone just latched on to one factual point we would have accomplished a lot more investigating by now. The best example is the fall times of the towers. Two of the fall times coinside with free fall times, ABSOLUTELY proving the use of explosives. Also the molten steel in the basment of the towers was measured to be 1200DF after smoldering for a week. That is conclusively hotter than the combustion temperatures of jet fuel and diesel.

If people would just let the other facts rest for a while and concentrate on these two facts, than we might just get to the bottom of this situation.

Even if they were missles or unmanned jets, it still makes you sound like a lunitic.
Trust me! Stick to something rational that can be easily confirmed by a credible source.
Examples: fall times, burn temperatures, sizemology, and timelines.

There is enough damning evidence in those FACTUAL measurements to disprove the official story, but when people start talking about missles and unmarked millitary jets it obscures the hard data. People were planted to start these rumors as an attempt to discredit the truth movement. So please drop the missle theory! Be smarter than they give you credit for... There were a dozen cameras that captured the pentagon impact, and only one of those pieces of footage have been released... Now a conspiracy nut will assume that this means the other views clearly show a missle and thats why they were unreleased, but the truth is: The only angle that looks like a missle is the one they released, and once this missle theory becomes a pillar of the truth movement they will release the other views to discredit the whole movement. Wake up! The missle theory is disinformation!