Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Albert Johnson

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on May 25, 2007, 07:59:17 PM
Quote from: Dingus Mungus on May 22, 2007, 06:08:19 PM

Even if they were missles or unmanned jets, it still makes you sound like a lunitic.
Trust me! Stick to something rational that can be easily confirmed by a credible source.
Examples: fall times, burn temperatures, sizemology, and timelines.

The main problem is that many people just don't care even if you show them the best evidence (WTC 7, fall times, visible explosions,...)!
How many people even know that a third building (WTC 7) collapsed that day? I guess not many because ignoring such facts is just the most convenient way to live on.
When I start talking about 9/11 with some of my friends they just say something like this: "Oh no, not these conspiracies again. You are so negative - think positive!"
So who cares?
I think something BIG has to happen to wake up the people - otherwise it's much to comfortable to not change ones view of the world.

And besides I don't talk about this missile/global hawk/whatever-theory to too many people (except here in the forum) because you are absolutely right - it makes you look completely like a lunatic.

German joke:
Stehen 2 Schweine am Trog und fressen und fressen. Pl?tzlich sagt das eine: Du wei?t du was? Ich glaube, die Menschen geben uns nur soviel zu fressen, damit wir dick und fett werden und am Ende werden Sie uns t?ten und wom?glich aufessen.
Sagt das andere: H?r endlich auf mit deinen Verschw?rungstheorien und friss weiter!

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Live phone call from WTC until it was destroyed by controled demolition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLPwem5JsQk&NR=1

Krass !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

It's so obvious to me but I guess Americans are too scarred to sue Silberstien for damages, having knowledge to the collapse of WT7 would also mean he is implicit and knew of WT1 and 2.

Fireman all over the US could simply strike until there was an independent Investigation free from Bush family plants to find the truth.

You could also sue the Port Authority, New York City and Guliani for destruction of evidence.

But I guess too many people are scarred of the boogy man...

I know what I would do.....

Water board the buggers until they submit, since your constitution no longer exists and torture is condoned...If that's the rules they want to play by, good! Bring it on!

nomisage

it seems to me nobody talks about anything else except the two towers and the free falling. However, I must agree w/ Albert Johnson that people will look at you like an idiot and you can't really do much about it by telling ur friends unless u spread it to strangers who are actually ignorant about these things (best over the internet). For one thing, I did not know how the WTC 7 fell ... (that it even fell)

There are several things that interests me regarding the events of 9/11 that I'm not sure if they were discussed or mentioned enough of.

1. Regarding the videos of the Pentagon, why aren't we fighting for the release of the tapes that was captured at the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, and Virginia Department of Transportation traffic cameras? We can confirm what hit the building if we speculated what was on the video recording. (Is there a possibility of tampering?) Is there something I'm not aware of about why we should even bother with them ?

2. Regarding the collapse of the twin towers, I don't hear much about people debating about why were the steel not collected for investigation but instead shipped overseas to be re-melted. In addition to that, the same goes to WTC7. I'm sure investigation regarding WTC7 could've brought light into something (like how the building fell).

3. The remains of the 4th plane crash at a field left traces of something ... were there any traces of bodies? I don't recall. What was the story behind this place crash incident?