Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

buzneg

What causes heat? Friction. What does friction do? slow things down alot..

did debris fall 50 stories ahead of the collapse, to pulverise the concret, and blow it out the side there? (see the squibs)

btester1

Look at it in terms of probability.
A steel building coming down due to fire. 100:1 probablity. (for the sake of argument)

100:1 for one building.
10000:1 for two buildings ( it's not 200:1 it's 100X100)
1000000:1 for three buildings = Building 7.

It has a pretty good chance of being an inside job!

Alex Jones, actually predicted 9/11 before it happened.
Look on youtube, it's there with a timestamp.
He was telling listeners to call the whitehouse to stop them.

ring_theory

@ btester1
Probability? ok what's the probability of killing two birds with one stone? pretty good if they are lined up sitting on a wire?  Here is what your missing here. what's the probability of two simular events causing a simular result? An inside job? i want what your smoking because you have lost all connection with reality. in case you didn't know terrorists flew planes into the buildings. I predicted that they would return to finish the job after the first bombing attempt. any half wit could forsee that.

@nutekk
There are many things that sound like explosions. impacts sound like explosions. My truck when i slam the hood sounds exactly like a 12 guage shotgun. yet no explosion occured. What did barry jennings really hear?

@ CB_Brooklyn
Please explain to me, IF and that's a big if we had directed energy beam weapons (which would be best suited in a sattellite) be directed to or orbiting above the united states?? I would think that we would be targeting more critical targets around the world. However the technology would require 10,000 times more energy than we (mankind) can produce independent from the grid. otherwards there is NO sattellite that is capable of storing that kind of energy poised for release. Directed energy beam weapons are nothing more than a farytale till our work here in OU.com is done.

nutekk

Barry was actually in an explosion on the 6th floor. the floor gave out and he was hanging..
when he got down to the lobby it was totally destroyed.
this was all before either tower fell.

He is credible because of his job title..."emergency management"

he knows what he heard..he heard explosions.

http://noonehastodie.blogspot.com/2007/06/barry-jennings-world-trade-center-7.html

d3adp00l

@ ring  The proof you are looking for is a picture of the explosives actually in place on the building prior to collapse, the big problem with that is explosives explode, and leave very little evidence behind. Whenever investigations are preformed with the intent of discovering what explosives were used it is the residue that is analyzed, it is also the condition, location, and destruction. So unless you would be willing to look at that information there is no reason to discuss the matter. There are facts of the events that do not add up to the explanation of the planes doing what happened to those building, and building 7, well that completely blows the official story off the map. Most people here seem to be from a technical type background, that includes engineers. From a construction/mechanic type background, and actually understanding how the building went together (in a much more intimate way than seeing some big steel parts on a video), what was left and where it was left, is in and of itself enough proof. Let me ask you this ring, have you ever tried to heat red iron (building steel) to the point of getting to weaken at all? Try it with different sources of heat, its interesting. Oklahoma city, half of a building was violently removed, the building stood, buildings have burned and stood, and if you throw an aluminum can at some expanded steel, the can will lose, and the steel will remain.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan