Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

nutekk

"What the underlying military-industrial-financial crime syndicate that controls our government is doing, both domestically and internationally, is so horrifying that it is literally traumatizing to consciously bear witness to it, to experience it."

http://www.awakeninthedream.com/den51state.html

great article.

btester1

@ring theory

Your question:
Two similar events causing a similar result. On 9/11 there were three buildings(including building 7)
so I'll give you three chances.

I'm having fun, the probability is:
Let's say for example, each terrorist is going to practice killing two birds with one stone.

First terrorist killing two birds with one stone. (For the sake of argument)
1:3 ( being generous here, you may not kill them but injure them.)

Second terrorist Killing another two birds with another stone.
1:3 X 1:3 = 1:9 chance ( getting harder to do)

Third terrorist killing another two birds with another stone.
1:3 X 1:3  X 1:3 = 1:27  ( is pretty hard for all three terrorists)

26:27 (not being able to do it)
1:27  (chance of killing those birds with three stones)

Conclusion: The terrorists have a high chance of failure of not completing their mission to kill those
       birds. Just like the probability of 9/11. You should be screaming inside job.

9/11 was an obvious inside job of some sort or some terrorists won the lottery on the
                 very first try. I think those terrorists bought up all the million tickets.
                 It makes no difference if planes hit the buildings or not. The chances are very poor, all three
                 buildings will come down in the same day. And at freefall speed.

ring_theory

Quote from: d3adp00l on July 16, 2007, 10:42:43 PM
@ ring  The proof you are looking for is a picture of the explosives actually in place on the building prior to collapse, the big problem with that is explosives explode, and leave very little evidence behind. Whenever investigations are preformed with the intent of discovering what explosives were used it is the residue that is analyzed, it is also the condition, location, and destruction. So unless you would be willing to look at that information there is no reason to discuss the matter. There are facts of the events that do not add up to the explanation of the planes doing what happened to those building, and building 7, well that completely blows the official story off the map. Most people here seem to be from a technical type background, that includes engineers. From a construction/mechanic type background, and actually understanding how the building went together (in a much more intimate way than seeing some big steel parts on a video), what was left and where it was left, is in and of itself enough proof. Let me ask you this ring, have you ever tried to heat red iron (building steel) to the point of getting to weaken at all? Try it with different sources of heat, its interesting. Oklahoma city, half of a building was violently removed, the building stood, buildings have burned and stood, and if you throw an aluminum can at some expanded steel, the can will lose, and the steel will remain.

Ok I'm not looking for images of explosives. There was no explosives. the trajectory of flight 175 that hit WTC #2 and the debris that exited the other side impacted with WTC #7! the flaming debris is clearly visible from this angle.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2829438048128905095&q=wtc+before+9%2F11&total=1480&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2 sure there is a chance that none of this debris actually hit #7 but it is more likely that some of it hit it and weakened the structure.

CB_Brooklyn

@ring_theory

How can directed energy weapons (DEW) be a fairytale if there's a such thing as a Directed Energy Directorate at an Air Force Research Laboratory in New Mexico?

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) contracted with Applied Research Associates (ARA) for the 9/11 NIST report.

Not only is ARA a manufacturer of directed-energy weapon technology,
but are also a founding sponsor of Directed Energy Professional Society (DEPS).

DEPS, founded in 1999, put out their first newsletter one year before 9/11.
An excerpt from this newsletter is as follows:

"Lasers in space, lasers in the stratosphere, lasers
on and over the battlefield - we're at the
beginning of an evolutionary new wave of
weaponry."

http://www.deps.org/DEPSpages/graphics/wavefront2.pdf

See here too:

The 9/11 StarWars ExoW CoverUp: Why NASA and NGA was part of the Perp System
(See the main post and the comments)
http://www.911researchers.com/node/403

Directed Energy Weapon Sponsors and Department of Defense Contractors (check out the Boeing "infomercial" videos)
http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEWcon/DEW_Contractors.html

Evidence for Existence of Directed Energy Weapons
http://www.911researchers.com/node/25