Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

FreeEnergy

looks like google removed the video  ??? from my first post

zkeptizist

bereits  42%  der USAmerikaner  lasten Bush die 9/11- Katastrophe an und auch sein bizarrer Humor kommt in der amerikanischen Bev?lkerung zunehmend abnehmend gut an, von Gestik und allg. Performance ganz zu schweigen.

Tinker

Is there any chance these folks may know what they are talking about?

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

This is an addendum from a larger report done earlier, there were thousands involved in these reports, hard to believe they are all incompetent or less than truthfull.

Real Science and witness testimony was used to compile these reports,
I find little evidence that the detractors used the same methoidology.

Tinker 8)   

Liberty

Quote from: Tinker on September 03, 2006, 08:25:07 PM
Is there any chance these folks may know what they are talking about?

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

This is an addendum from a larger report done earlier, there were thousands involved in these reports, hard to believe they are all incompetent or less than truthfull.

Real Science and witness testimony was used to compile these reports,
I find little evidence that the detractors used the same methoidology.

Tinker 8)   

They tried real hard, but it would take a tremendous amount of faith to believe that report.  The floors folding and pulling in the support columns would have taken much more time to collapse than what is recorded and probably would not have 'perfectly' collapsed the building, but only partially.  That report is not worth the paper it is written on.  Sorry, I don't buy it.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Mac

This has got to be one of the most asinine threads on the face of the planet. I was watching the morning news LIVE and saw the second plane crash in real time, as did thousands (if not millions) of other Americans. There were traffic and news helicopters in the area and several broadcast the second hit as it happened.

And apparently some of you have no idea of how our "free press" loves exposing cover-ups (or any government secret). News is really a big seller over here.

Sadly, stupid stuff like this doesn't lend credibility to the "free energy" cause, and makes this forum look more like a nuthouse than a source of legitimate ideas.

Sheesh.