Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

ring_theory

Quote from: d3adp00l on July 21, 2007, 09:47:29 AM
Wow, so ring using that kinda logic, if an orange has a thick skin and very soft inside and small seeds, does that mean all fruit has those exact same characterists, better yet does that mean all spherical orange objects do?Heres a pool ball for you to chew on.

Ring I can accept that you disagree, get a functional theory, that describes what is seen on the videos, isn't magic, explains why a steel built fell because of a small fire(never happened before), explains the pentagon(lack of a plane), and 93 (lack of plane), and I won't jeer what you say. But coming up with what you are is not explaining what happened, by the way look at plane crash photos, tree don't vaporize from a plane impact normally they stand there (specially if more than 18" in dia) and catch fire for a minute. A redwood tree would drop a plane and not even care.

Well if that kind of logic is wrong than the same kind of logic must also be wrong. for instance that if a building is imploded it only falls a certain way. same goes for if a building collapses without using implosion it is only going to fall a certain way? It's the old saying that keeps coming to mind here on this. "What goes up must come down." That is so true in the case of buildings. the total energy that it took to raise a building is expended in the instant it collapses.   

Small fire?? Ok i would buy all this if only a "small fire" (if there is such a thing) was the only contributing factor to WTC #7's collapse. However there was the issue of flaming bits of flight 175 and the debris from tower 1's collapse that contributed to #7's collapse.

I'm done here people! Nothing i say or do is going to convince you to stop throwing blame where it doesn't belong. SHAME ON YOU! The masses are ignorant and they will remain that way untill they break the chain of disinformation.   

d3adp00l

Your right the disinformation should stop. The bits of debris amount to about two flaming trucks, still not enough. Yes and no to the potential energy of the collapse, ALL of the parts of the build were raised to a potential energy state. But the amount of energy raised is not going to be equal to the energy when it was brought down. The energy raised did not include any frictional losses because it went from the ground to its elevated state. However in order to come back down the potential energy must be subtracted from the frictional losses of breaking the welded and bolted joints and any other mechanical attachment means, it also needs to be subtracted from the energy expended to turn the concrete to dust, and to crush the objects inside the building, and the energy transfered by the rigid structure to the ground, and the amount of sound produced, and the heat, and the vacuum of the air filling the space that the building took up, and the energy to push the air inside the building out, etc. So does the amount of energy put up equal the amount of energy that hit the ground, only if you deduct the energy loss in the equation also. And the fact is the math does not add up which means more energy had to be added into the equation by an outside source, If there wasn't then the collapse of those buildings is in itself O/U and needs to be listed under gravity powered devices!
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

ring_theory

Quote from: CB_Brooklyn on July 21, 2007, 11:54:53 AM
Some Evidence for Weapons using Energy that is Directed on 9/11

Round cylindrical holes in WTC 5 and WTC 6:

Clean vertical cut on north wing of WTC 4, where all material on other side of cut is missing:

WTC 4 cut in direct path of South Tower's north wall:

Cars with missing engine blocks and unexploded gas tanks:

Front of police car toasted while rear in pristine condition. Plastic red light on top survived:

Front of fire truck wilted. Where did its engine go?

Tower's steel core turned to dust: [Video 1], [Video 2], [Video 3]

#1 The bombbardment of flaming debris nothing more.
#2 it's not missing it's laying on the ground. Where's the rest of the image?
#3 no comment.
#4 Some cars have engines in the rear of the car, plastic gas tanks designed to not explode but just rupture, plastic hoods and body panels etc.
#5 devider prevented fire from spreading to rear seat area till it was extinguished.
#6 I believe the motor is farther back. the cabs are made of aluminium and or fiberglass.
Spire it's weight couldn't be supported and it fell as well but dust oh no.

next problem?

maxc

When working  for the government the scientist I new put together a resonant energy beam, using 100 watt of power. It cut though a 1 foot square block of iron in 5 seconds. Very narrow beam atoms wide.
Hes 2 supervisors walked out  of the room and discussed it in the hallway.
He new it could be used as a weapon so he took it apart.
He said that the devises can be tuned to different materials.

Don't know if this is true?

I believe that these devises  exist.

d3adp00l

#1 The bombbardment of flaming debris nothing more.
#2 it's not missing it's laying on the ground. Where's the rest of the image?
#3 no comment.
#4 Some cars have engines in the rear of the car, plastic gas tanks designed to not explode but just rupture, plastic hoods and body panels etc.
#5 devider prevented fire from spreading to rear seat area till it was extinguished.
#6 I believe the motor is farther back. the cabs are made of aluminium and or fiberglass.
Spire it's weight couldn't be supported and it fell as well but dust oh no.

next problem?

[/quote]
#1 the exterior iron wall lattice at high velocity created from explosions
#2 Same and yes on ground, but 1/4 still standing, shouldn't it have fallen ring, i mean its structural integrity has been compromised and all..
#3 same
#4 lets see you name a car with a plastic hood, 90% of all cars have engine in front, exceptions, mr2,bug,fiero,corvair,fiat,acura nsx,lamborgini,ferrari,
#5 divider glass was shattred, heat goes up flame would have spread, but yes it was proly put out
#6 cabs are made from sheet steel, some al/ not much fiberglass, they are called "cab-overs" for a reason the cab is over the engine, it tilts forward to allow access to the engine for work, which is why the cab has to be fairly rigid. But given the force of whatever hit it the engine could be buried in the asphault or removed by work crews. when was the pic taken? Looking at the concrete truck on the left and the diesel electric generator on the left and the construction worker sitting on his bum, would indicate that this pic was taken during cleanup, which means the missing parts where cleared away to allow for construction traffic.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan