Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

ring_theory

Inaccurate, yes i agree. But still how does that change the fact that terrorists flew planes into WTC #1 #2 and as a result WTC #7 also collapsed. #3 #4 and #5 had to be demolished or was demolished as a result of the former 1 and 2 's debris when they collapsed. Yeah what about #3 howcome no conspiracy about #3 #4 #5.

Molten steel would NOT be evidence that an explosive was used! Molten steel would indicate a fire of over 2750?F. Usually done with a blast furnace However the displacement of air during a collapse of a building that was burning in effected area's may act like a cutting torch for a brief period of time. There is evidence that #7 twisted as it fell this added to the uniform appearance of it's collapse.

No! I will NOT "roll" with the masses on this! It would be wise if you didn't either. I see a few great innovative minds wasting their energies and talents on this. Why I have no idea.

We could be channeling these energies to better understanding Unity and Overunity.   Do I have to Animate (Via mechanical means) myself?  ::)

Dingus Mungus

Come now Ring theory,

Really think about it... Why? Why would we spend all this time and effort? Is it because we hate America? I'm a Libertarian who can recite most of the constitution. Do we spend all this time on it because we were tricked? You know these people, we're indepent thinkers who are extreamly analytical. I agree its sad we have to spend so much time on this, but you must realize we are scared. We must do this. If we don't the United States will continue to fall further in to police state tyranny, oligarchy, and the endless dismantlement of our constitution. There are people who want to hurt you and me, all of us, they want to take all they can from us. Money, rights, land, opinion, thought, our souls in short. I can't make you believe me, but I can only answer your questions honnestly.

I'm sure you'll attack this post, but no matter how much evidence, direct quotes and signed memos I showed you, you would not want to believe it. I assure you, you don't even want to know what I'm talking about.

~Dingus Mungus

P.S. I know I said I could animate your mechanical concept, but the chain accurately gripping a wheel is hard to animate in flash. I gave up on it. Sorry I didn't get back to you about it. I did have a new idea to bounce off you about the concept though. Coil in the middle of 2 wheels so wheel mags allign at the core of inductor.

ring_theory

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on July 22, 2007, 09:52:31 AM
Come now Ring theory,

Really think about it... Why? Why would we spend all this time and effort? Is it because we hate America? I'm a Libertarian who can recite most of the constitution. Do we spend all this time on it because we were tricked? You know these people, we're indepent thinkers who are extreamly analytical. I agree its sad we have to spend so much time on this, but you must realize we are scared. We must do this. If we don't the United States will continue to fall further in to police state tyranny, oligarchy, and the endless dismantlement of our constitution. There are people who want to hurt you and me, all of us, they want to take all they can from us. Money, rights, land, opinion, thought, our souls in short. I can't make you believe me, but I can only answer your questions honnestly.

I'm sure you'll attack this post, but no matter how much evidence, direct quotes and signed memos I showed you, you would not want to believe it. I assure you, you don't even want to know what I'm talking about.

~Dingus Mungus

P.S. I know I said I could animate your mechanical concept, but the chain accurately gripping a wheel is hard to animate in flash. I gave up on it. Sorry I didn't get back to you about it. I did have a new idea to bounce off you about the concept though. Coil in the middle of 2 wheels so wheel mags allign at the core of inductor.

I too at one point early on after 9/11 thought it was orchistrated by the bush administration. Part of me wanted to believe that they were capable of doing it. another part of me which i found to be fueling the former was that i was in denial of the fact that we were attacked by terrorists on our own soil. this made me angry that the government was incapable of protecting me and the rest of america. It's not that i don't review what you and others present as arguement, I review it all. I feel the reason is that (that part of me) thinks the bush administration was and is still capable of such a hanous act, just has to know. However the end result is allways That we were attacked by terrorists.

nutekk

You seem to have compartmentalized parts of your mind. You are even aware that there is somekind of loopback feeding another part also. This is not a good thing. It is also a quite common symptom of trauma based mind control. My brother in law talks the same way about 9/11.
Beware the TV. Kick it out of your home. Mind control is real.
Mass consciousness tends to protect itself.
Break the conditioning.

Did you know the government has admitted that the uni-bomber was a MK-ULTRA subject?

its funny that a main element used in mind control is electro-magnetics! (ties in nicely with common topics)

Our brains are heavily effected by frequency. It is no fluke the frequency a television flickers.

good site...
http://www.earthpulse.com/

at last count there are: 100+ Senior Military, Law Enforcement and Government Officials, 160+ Architects and Engineers, 140+ Professors, 110+ Survivors and Family Members, 80+ Entertainment and Media Professionals, who have gone on the record questioning 9/11 or believing that 9/11 was an inside job.

ring_theory

Quote from: nutekk on July 22, 2007, 01:40:44 PM
You seem to have compartmentalized parts of your mind. You are even aware that there is somekind of loopback feeding another part also. This is not a good thing. It is also a quite common symptom of trauma based mind control. My brother in law talks the same way about 9/11.
Beware the TV. Kick it out of your home. Mind control is real.
Mass consciousness tends to protect itself.
Break the conditioning.

Did you know the government has admitted that the uni-bomber was a MK-ULTRA subject?

its funny that the main element used in mind control is electro-magnetics! (ties in nicely with common topics)

Our brains our heavily effected by frequency. It is no fluke the frequency a television flickers.

good site...
http://www.earthpulse.com/

at last count there are: 100+ Senior Military, Law Enforcement and Government Officials, 160+ Architects and Engineers, 140+ Professors, 110+ Survivors and Family Members, 80+ Entertainment and Media Professionals, who have gone on the record questioning 9/11 or believing that 9/11 was an inside job.

Please clarify "trauma based mind control" Dr. ::) Anyone would be hard pressed to control my mind. lol! Call it however you see it. Mass consciousness? Now there is definitely something wrong with seeing these two words together "Mass consciousness". Wisdom is a collective of determinations as a result of life experiances. Now I have determined that the "masses are ignorant".  So the consciousness of the masses would be ignorance?

That doesn't say much for the "at last count there are: 100+ Senior Military, Law Enforcement and Government Officials, 160+ Architects and Engineers, 140+ Professors, 110+ Survivors and Family Members, 80+ Entertainment and Media Professionals, who have gone on the record questioning 9/11 or believing that 9/11 was an inside job." as they are tearing at the freedoms that the victims themselfs enjoyed and fought to maintain. Does anyone remember the american way and the persuit of happyness? Shame on you for casting doubt on the government in a time when the government needs all the support it can get when it comes to protecting and preventing this from ever happening again. >:( There is two ways of doing that. one is the government can go militant and cast doubt on the people. or it can persue radical terrorists by taking the fight to them at the source. However if we do nothing there will be many 9/11's to contend with! The end result will make the world a better place overall.

"The American, by nature, is optimistic. He is experimental, an inventor and a builder who builds best when called upon to build greatly."

"And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."

"If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity." ---John Fitzgerald Kennedy  (1961?1963)
:o