Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla pyramide free energie orgon accumlator

Started by sergirafael, November 26, 2012, 04:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sergirafael

Hi
this invigetion is great. The telsa pyramide i think have exess much presens. first you wired a flat coil and a kapacitor. the kapacitor is whit the lenth and aria in resoanaze whit the coil. The space between the kapazitive transformers is invers to the viganocci Chapter. also 21cm, 17cm, 11cm 8cm, 5 cm 3cm. The radius of the coil ist 1/4 of the landa wavelenght. the Wavelength have two great charakters, first you have a magnetic component and second you have a elektrostatic component. This products a eletrostatic fild an 90 degrees after 2 second later a magnetic static filed. This thwo comoponent ist includet in the kapazitiver transformator. Sorry but not patent it, ist danger :-( The load is on the second wire of the tesla flat coil, this tesla flatcoil ist copplet whit the Capacitance, this ist the perfekt osscilator "schwinkreis". Atach; the Couppel ist whit in resonance not on a opposite. in a opposite kill the magnetic filed the electric field. The coils over the etage have a double frequenzies whit a pulswhit modlulator and a ampliver can you give a short impulse. the on time impulse ist very schort to the off impulse.

sergirafael

truesearch

@sergirafael:

Have you built one of these "tesla pyramids"? Do you have photos? What input/output (volts, amps) do you really get??

truesearch

sergirafael

Hi i have not, here expain i the flat coil whatever is wired bifilar flat coil. The flat coil is a bifilar wound yu m; possibility umd heruasyukriegen in the back EMF energy. I give the size [s winding
the primary site and in the Red winding I give the secondary output side. The Magnetdfeldlinien be the bifilar winding
engegeng work. Thus one has the ausbäute höhcste. The audio amplifier is again a Musiksück, the speaker on the secondary
Page gives the music again electrically isolated. The center of the coil is earthed. This construction of a bifilar flat coil is also ideal as a
highly sensitive sensor can be viewed, he dedektiert fine fields. This can include a DC voltage instead of an amplifier is
are introduced, the speaker is again only the change of environment fields. The coil may have a diameter of plurality
Meters have. To generate a overunity effect, set the coil beneath best on a power line,
and captures the alternating fields of the high-voltage line. The coil diameter of a harmonic should lända 1/4 the wavelength
be the frequency. The coil wraps look best on strong tape then painted over with Siklikon. The time to the
build is 2 hours.