Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Building a Clem's engine

Started by TommeyLReed, December 01, 2012, 08:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

After testing simple water version of the Clem's engine, I started working on the cooking system.
This is the water test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TEvKAGpqOw
Tommey Reed

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Tommey,

Excellent work.

How much of a drop are you seeing on the current draw of the motor, from initial starting to full speed?

TommeyLReed

40% load drop...
I'm working on a cooking oil version now, using a power steering pump.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TqNecrjZZs&feature=plcp
Tom

AlanA

Hi Tommey,
looks good! I wish you all the best with your researches. Hope you will succeed this time ;)

TommeyLReed

This is my thoery of how the Clem engine could work:
The pump(power steering) is used to force cooking oil into the redesign torque converter, this will also produce heat under a load.
As the fluid is pump in, the air cavity is compressed above, like a  accumulator , as the pressure increase, so will the temperature (v1/t1=v2/t2).
As the volume of fluid increase in the drum, the jet thrusters produce greater thrust, this will cause the drum to rotate.
As the drum rotates, the pump inside the upper chamber of the torque converter,  cavitates the oil and the compress air, this will also increase heat and make micro bubbles of mixed oil/air.
As the fluid enters the jets ports, there could be a micro-explosion due to the compress air bubbles, like a diesel engine that use compress air&temperature to run the engine.
My thrust should be about 50lb of thrust @ 326psi
50lb thrust / 8 = jets=6.25 thrust lb for each jet is needed

Jet dia (d) =5/32=0.15625 or (r)=0.078125

a= ((pi(r^2))=0.01917

p=326 psi

thrust= a*p
What do you all think?
It take time for my post, because it has to be approve by OU!