Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Urantia book, free energy.

Started by angryScientist, December 12, 2012, 05:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

The Urantia book was authored by a being that truly loved the human race. It may contain the wisdom to uplift the human species.

It is true that the Urantia book was not written by the god of the Jews. It is obvious that the author of this book loved humans and wants them to evolve into something better than they are now. It does not recommend genocide or enslavement so that alone proves it to be better than some other works.

What if it happened to be written by a being that knew how to obtain free energy and wanted man kind to rise to the condition where they deserved to have it but, more than that, to a condition where they were able to have it without destroying themselves? What if it were written with the secrets of free energy encoded in it's text?

Would it be worth studying? Would it be worth decoding?

Bob Smith

@angryscientist,
I'm not convinced that this is going to really help. Even if it were to have instructions for building a FE apparatus, we live in a world where any attempts to produce FE are bought off or squashed. I just don't think such attempts would see the light of day for very long. Even if they emerged into view, they'd be quickly trolled and disinfo'd, their developers lampooned, discredited and ultimately suppressed.

As far as evolving, I think that humankind will always have vestiges of greatness and beastliness. One of the things that makes us so noble among all of creation is our ability to act beyond instinct, and freely choose the good (or not good). If everyone were to decisively and consciously choose to live by what's most humane and compassionate within them, FE would be readily available (for over a century now), because the greed that keeps FE suppressed, and the world oil & solar panel dependent would have been wiped out.

I don't know if I've really answered your question, but for what it's worth.
My 2 cents.
Bob

angryScientist

@ Bob Smith

I think I hear you. FE being squashed certainly seems to be the rule.

So what are you doing here? No need to answer. I can see it in your history. Pretty good, I think.

I don't mean to throw more fire on the god tangent. This might seem like a bad topic at a bad time but I am not promoting any type of god spell. There are other web sites to go crazy on the god topic. I will leave it for them.

I think this book may be relevant to this site because... well... because of who the author may have been.