Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

UFO politics Keeps his word 12-12 12 Let the games begin.......

Started by ramset, December 13, 2012, 08:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: picowatt on December 13, 2012, 11:46:12 PM
Not at the demonstrated 60 to 70% efficiency...

I have a question or two. If it says 500 watts on the bulb, that means when it's lit, it is drawing 500 Watts, right?
And I'm wondering about the clampon meter. He's measuring what, with it? At one point he shuts the pegged over 40 Amps meter off and says the batteries can't be generating that much. Huh? Those batteries will easily "generate" 400 amps, probably more like 700, if you let them. Try dropping a wrench across that stack and see what happens.
But clampon meters measure AC, anyway, don't they?  Is he trying to use it to measure the battery input power to the motor?
At around 6:00 he says "33 amps, each battery but I had them connected in series" Does he mean "33 amphours capacity"? Because each battery can certainly deliver more than 33 amps, those are Lead Acid Batteries, Deep Cycle kind, aren't they?
Then after he shuts it off he shows that the battery voltage climbs a little. Wow..... who knew that would happen?
Then he uses his fancy laser thermometer to measure the temperature of the .... light bulbs?? I could probably have told him that they were hot. After all.... they were glowing _white hot_ just a few moments before.

I don't have any clue as to where any excess energy or overunity was demonstrated in that video. But the people at Energetic are going on and on with praise and adulation, it almost makes my teeth hurt it is soooooo sweeeeeeet. It's another story of mismeasurement, misinterpretation, and a lot of misdirected enthusiasm. 

I like his crimper, though.

(The next time anyone criticizes any of My videos for shaky camera work, blurs and poor lighting.... I will have them watch this fourteen minutes of motion sickness, and then ask them if their opinion has changed.)

picowatt

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 14, 2012, 09:14:34 AM
I have a question or two. If it says 500 watts on the bulb, that means when it's lit, it is drawing 500 Watts, right?
And I'm wondering about the clampon meter. He's measuring what, with it? At one point he shuts the pegged over 40 Amps meter off and says the batteries can't be generating that much. Huh? Those batteries will easily "generate" 400 amps, probably more like 700, if you let them. Try dropping a wrench across that stack and see what happens.
But clampon meters measure AC, anyway, don't they?  Is he trying to use it to measure the battery input power to the motor?
At around 6:00 he says "33 amps, each battery but I had them connected in series" Does he mean "33 amphours capacity"? Because each battery can certainly deliver more than 33 amps, those are Lead Acid Batteries, Deep Cycle kind, aren't they?
Then after he shuts it off he shows that the battery voltage climbs a little. Wow..... who knew that would happen?
Then he uses his fancy laser thermometer to measure the temperature of the .... light bulbs?? I could probably have told him that they were hot. After all.... they were glowing _white hot_ just a few moments before.

I don't have any clue as to where any excess energy or overunity was demonstrated in that video. But the people at Energetic are going on and on with praise and adulation, it almost makes my teeth hurt it is soooooo sweeeeeeet. It's another story of mismeasurement, misinterpretation, and a lot of misdirected enthusiasm. 

I like his crimper, though.

(The next time anyone criticizes any of My videos for shaky camera work, blurs and poor lighting.... I will have them watch this fourteen minutes of motion sickness, and then ask them if their opinion has changed.)

TK,

Clamp meters now come in both flavors, able to measure AC current only or able to measure both AC and DC current.

I tried to identify the clampmeter model by its looks, and the closest I could come was a Mastech MS2108A.  Not saying that is the model, but the physical layout is similar.  That model also has a 40 amp DC range (as wel as a 400 amp range).

As his motor is commutated, possibly the clamp meter was going bonkers from the noise and therefore nothing can be gleaned from the indicated OL in what I believe he said was the 40 amp scale. 

Either way, the jury should remain out, because as you say, the batteries appear more than capable of supplying 40-50 amps for a period of time (particularly with those nicely crimped interconnect cables!). 

Some of the posts over there seem to indicate the belief that if you can spin an unloaded  6kw gen head, you have the capability to produce 6kw.  Although there is a degree of mechanical and magnetic drag on the prime mover when the gen is unloaded, load on the prime mover increases as the load on the gen increases.  If the gen head is around 80% efficient, 1kw would require 1200-1300 watts equiv mechanical power from the prime mover.  If the prime mover is an electric motor and around 80% efficient, then the prime mover will draw 1600-1700 watts, which at 35 volts would be around 45-50 amps.  That sort of efficiency would be expected from an "off the shelf" motor-generator. 

Until a more accurate indication of prime mover current/power draw is given, the "party" is likely a bit premature...   

PW   

evolvingape

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 14, 2012, 09:14:34 AM
Try dropping a wrench across that stack and see what happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIT4BYJ2jCg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6CxVyCzntU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_TnsHu2u4c

Quote from: picowatt on December 14, 2012, 11:11:24 AM
Until a more accurate indication of prime mover current/power draw is given, the "party" is likely a bit premature...   

Same mistakes repeated ad nauseum...

gadgetmall

to date no one has demonstrated a dc motor powereing up a 6000 watt ac gen head .(WTF are you Mcgeorge) That in it self is an accomplishment . Now if he pluggs in a refrigerator plus the 1000 watt studio lamps that should tell if you can hook up a 100 amp battery charger to loop it. 
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Gwandau

Personally I don't think it is fair to present anything before it is fully self running and has done so for weeks.

Additionally, these brake throughs claimed in the COP>1 area without even displaying the device in a fashion beyond any doubts are soo taxing!

If this guy really has found a way to fascilitate Heaviside's Giant Curled EM Eqautions and Poynting Energy Flow Component by using the function of the dipole in extracting the EM energy from the vacuum and pouring it out to power the circuit just like Tom Bearden always have tried to tell us, then this is absolutely wonderful.

But why all this unclear information and unsatifying videos?

It just kills me.

A device of this novel magnitude should as I said only be presented when self running and exhibited in a big empty room upon a glass table. Otherwise it is just a painful experience for anyone schooled in the tradition of scientific validation procedure.

Gwandau