Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

UFO politics Keeps his word 12-12 12 Let the games begin.......

Started by ramset, December 13, 2012, 08:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

gadgetmall

Congrats UFO politics for Achieving OVERUNITY !!! . It was there all the time and for once,Piss on all of the neysayers and let them be in the dark.
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

MileHigh

Ramset and Gadgetmall:

After all this time around here, years, you would think that both of you would not be jumping the gun and would take some time and watch as things develop.  I can tell you right now that you should hold your horses.  I watched the clip and I am familiar with UFOPolitics' cult of personality.

I am just giving you the real deal so don't get mad at me.  He claims 12000 watts out, then he drops that to 6000 watts, and then Tinman has pointed out that he is only driving two 500-watt bulbs in his clip.  There is going to be a lot of angst and high emotion on the EF thread and it will take weeks or even months to sort itself out.

Rewiring a motor does not produce any "magic."  I think UFOPolitics made a big deal about the "witch" or something like that, and you had to "kill the witch."  The "witch" is what he perceives as being something inside the motor that "sucks up energy" or something like that.  The "witch" is actually the voltage drop across the windings (times the current) that actually makes the motor turn.  The "mysterious sucking up of energy that seems to go nowhere" is actually the electrical input to the motor being turned into the mechanical output.  So "nowhere" is actually torque x angular velocity.

Just let the story play out, and unfortunately there is not going to be a happy ending.  I am telling you the truth as I see it so please don't demonize me.  I am not acting maliciously, I am just giving you my honest appraisal.

MileHigh

gauschor

Looks very promising...

The only problem I can think of is the caching of the excess energy. IIRC some months ago a selfrunner on a likewise setup was invented, but its problem was that the self-charging shortened the lifetime of the batteries, and after a few weeks running on full power the batteries died completely. Though this is a common problem.

I wonder if this device can be run in a closed loop without any batteries attached?

gadgetmall

Hi . That is his next Step as i understood his video in he said the next thing will be to loop the otput and use the batteries for start only
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !