Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

UFO politics Keeps his word 12-12 12 Let the games begin.......

Started by ramset, December 13, 2012, 08:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

TK
I have a slight technical problem........
Last week We drained the water out of the Pool for the winter, blasted air through all the water lines [freeze protection ] and our pile of "Nefarious fill"
is frozen solid.
Long story short we are woefully unprepared for a "Mud slinging" Event{ a bit Shorthanded without "W" too].

Can we please refrain [for the time being]  ?
When you draw fire it irritates those "close by".........{specially when we're out of Mud]
Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Sorry Chet..... I'm just slinging the mud back, you know. I realize you don't have control over the posters like Kogs who will insult us "over there".... you can consider my "mud slinging" comment a protest against their insulting behavior.

QuoteQuote from jason65r-Kogs. I to read that post. I'm really not happy with the tone of it. It is sad, but I expect there always will be a group of loud mouthed know it alls (who don't know anything) ready to mud sling when they don't understand something.

Of course, I suppose he might have been referring to someone else.

@99: That is interesting. Lewin was trying to make a point to his students, and I'm quite sure he's given that same lecture every year for many years. What exactly is he doing wrong, and how would you explain his results? He might like to know where he's going wrong, himself.

Further, how do you explain Tinman's result where his two inline ammeters read differently?

tinman

Hi Chet

I think what TK was saying is-when push come's to shove-you push back.

But on a diferent note-do you think UFO has calculated his last test useing the prony brake correctly?

Reading all the post here on this thread(except TK's return fire lol) all i see is us guys explaining and proving how and why UFO is getting his overunity result's.
And then to have his sheep say that we dont know what were talking about,(when it is they them self that are lost)-is just a plain insult realy.

Ian Koglin

Quote from: tinman on January 03, 2013, 11:58:12 PM
Hi Chet

I think what TK was saying is-when push come's to shove-you push back.

But on a diferent note-do you think UFO has calculated his last test useing the prony brake correctly?

Reading all the post here on this thread(except TK's return fire lol) all i see is us guys explaining and proving how and why UFO is getting his overunity result's.
And then to have his sheep say that we dont know what were talking about,(when it is they them self that are lost)-is just a plain insult realy.
G'Day all of you at Overunity
I never came here to sling any mud I came here because I could see from your posts that you had really NO IDEA of how UFO's circuit is built even when I showed you my machine and how it works you was saying how it was working or rather how you thought it was made and how you thought it was working and I still see by your replies since then showed you were still not interested how it works and we say it works  I could see from the attitude you still display that you are not really interested anyway as when he said he was going to do another test and even said if you do not agree with the way he is going to do the next test he will not the test. You are questioning why he is going to do the test this way and talk how it is wrong for him to do it that way

The machines do not work the way any of you here have described how they work they are built different to the way you say they are built
Also UFO is not asking how to do his modifications he is asking those who want to to replicate what he has discovered and done his own extensive testing he has been gradually showing others participating on his forums/sites his disclosure and after when he has finished the building/testing of this P56 motor that we are now working on particularly for his next level there he is about to start another site in which there are some things that UFO does require help and has asked for this help on, but it is only those who understand how his machines are built and how they work and this can only be done by replicating exactly what he is disclosing and therefore any who only guess how they are made and work cannot really qualify to make any suggestionon what they think.

UFO is a kind and helpful person he answeres all those who are replicating his disclosure even those who are finding it difficult to acchieve what he is showing.
He does not like it when people who do not even try to replicate his disclosure and of course do not understand how it works or try to say how it wont work and how he should be doing it. he really works long hours and is prone like all of us to at times to say something that does not sit right with some but if asked properly he will explain how or why and if he is wrong he will admit it,
BUT if people make fun of him because he appears to have done something wrong he has in the past but has resolved now not to reply in a negative way.

I am the same but when I try to show people how to do something that they do not Quite understand and they critisize what I am saying and explain how they think I am wrong  without any regard to what I have seen by my own builds I then say to my self and them WHY SOULD I BOTHER as I mentioned 2 or three times before.

Incidently the circuit you displayed some posts back are not correct and were corrected by UFO later, also when I could not get my the same circuit working I did suggest that perhaps I should try a slightly smaller circuit so as to not blow so many mosfets until I sorted out what was wrong. Again this is something you here ridiculed me about taking what I said out of context. Even some of you here have stated that you only want to disrupt what is being do and intend to sling mud.
Again the mosfets shown in the circuit are the ones UFO said he used But the ones I used were less than one third of the price but were still the same specs and there again some one held me in derision over that but they were not informed as to what was correct.
So like I have said before People only take things out of context or only state some of what is said so as to ridicule others

Even some of you have said you are only trying to help UFO get his machines going BUT I hane not seen any of thisOnly the tenor is disrespectful towards him.

Regards to you all Kogs

tinman

Hi Ian
I myself dont know exactly how UFO's motor works in the sence of the effects that are going on within the motor.
What i do know-and are more interested in,is the efficiency of the motor it self.
The only comments i made over at EF were to try and correct UFO's(and others) measurment's-or the way they were added up.
UFO has once claimed overunity with an incorrect measurment,and he has just done it again -claiming his motor has over a 100% efficiency.
Once again he has incorrectly done his measurments.But when you try to explain this to him-he just dosnt want to know you-or as befor,ask you to leave his thread.

I have gone and spent $100.00 today on scales and a pully.
I have spent my afternoon setting up a prony brake just as he had his in the video-even as far as useing wire rope
I will post the video tomorow with a link here,but useing UFO's method of testing-i have a standard motor that is 137% efficient.
But done the correct way-it is 74.6% efficient--much more believable i think..