Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

UFO politics Keeps his word 12-12 12 Let the games begin.......

Started by ramset, December 13, 2012, 08:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from UFO
Ufopolitics
P.D: I have edited and analyzed this Post for Hours, and many times...making sure everything I have written is correct and perfect, and not writing too much as to confuse you,

I think  he dose a good enough job of confusing him self-just like i have with my latest setup on the-reversing electron flow!thread lol.

I think i see some sort of rotor vertor setup in there some where?,but looks like 1 and 2 half motors all wired up to kill each other.

I see smoke on the horizon from many that follow those schematic's
So what happened to the new prony brake setup he had invented useing a torque wrench?

TinselKoala

I really hate to say this... but the UFO thread is reminding me a lot of Archer Quinn and the "Sword of God" magnet/gravity motor that he said he could build.... and continued to change, build and change, always claiming it worked but never actually did.
UFOpolitics is like a very sophisticated Archer Quinn. He clearly has some knowledge of his topic.... but he's leading a herd of sheep down paths that might be familiar to him, but in the final end lead nowhere, or back to the starting point.

I am amazed. There has been no evidence provided of any "OU" performance, other than the bad measurements we have already discussed. Yet the "garden path" gets longer and longer, more convoluted.... did I read right, that he is toying with LiPo batteries, trying to charge them using his motor-generator system? I sure hope he doesn't wind up burning his house down.

Re the Prony/torquewrench testing: I have the strong feeling that data which does not fit UFO's preferences are ignored, not being reported, and/or the appropriate testing is just not being done. See my 5 "fails" above. Has he even acknowledged his error with the previous testing which he claimed showed OU efficiency?

Yes, I think there will be smoke events, and costly ones at that.

picowatt

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 14, 2013, 12:12:48 AM
I really hate to say this... but the UFO thread is reminding me a lot of Archer Quinn and the "Sword of God" magnet/gravity motor that he said he could build.... and continued to change, build and change, always claiming it worked but never actually did.
UFOpolitics is like a very sophisticated Archer Quinn. He clearly has some knowledge of his topic.... but he's leading a herd of sheep down paths that might be familiar to him, but in the final end lead nowhere, or back to the starting point.

I am amazed. There has been no evidence provided of any "OU" performance, other than the bad measurements we have already discussed. Yet the "garden path" gets longer and longer, more convoluted.... did I read right, that he is toying with LiPo batteries, trying to charge them using his motor-generator system? I sure hope he doesn't wind up burning his house down.

Re the Prony/torquewrench testing: I have the strong feeling that data which does not fit UFO's preferences are ignored, not being reported, and/or the appropriate testing is just not being done. See my 5 "fails" above. Has he even acknowledged his error with the previous testing which he claimed showed OU efficiency?

Yes, I think there will be smoke events, and costly ones at that.

TK,

It is getting a bit scarey.  Lead acid batteries discharging 100+amps next to sparks flying from commutators, MOSFET circuits with no current limiting, high RPM operation, elimination of flexible shaft couplers, loose fitting bearings in housings held in place by a set screw, etc. 

And little to no discussion regarding safety, as in ventilation,  fusing, etc.

At the very least a master cutoff switch and eye protection should be used... and a fire extinguisher kept close by!

I don't know why the bar kept getting raised (and continues to be raised).  The smaller motor mods and a similar sized motor modded for the generator would have been much easier, less costly, and safer to perform proof of concept testing with.

I believe the LiPo reference was regarding the motor he modded and operated from a LiPo pack (and demonstrated its torque capability by dragging a wrench against the shaft), but if LiPo's are to be used otherwise, as you imply, they are way less forgiving than lead acid batteries...

PW

TinselKoala

The plan of securing bearings with setscrews against the outer race.... I've tried that, and it's very easy to cause binding in the bearing that way. It doesn't take much force at all from the setscrew(s) to distort the outer race of even a heavy bearing, and make the bearing run rough. Applying enough squeeze to hold the bearing in place, but not enough to cause binding, can be difficult to do. There are good reasons for the precise fit of bearings into housings: differential expansion due to heating, or simple mechanical compression, can cause binding if the fit is too tight, and if the fit is too loose the thing will wallow out and fail to provide the necessary support and alignment pretty soon, resulting in spun bearings and material damage.
I suppose the fact that all these factors are carefully engineered by motor designers is irrelevant when overunity is concerned.
Sometimes it's possible to get bearings that have specific oversize on the OD, that will fit properly in reworked housings.
Knurling the ID of the housing might also work but I doubt if the proper knurling tool is available to most builders. If I absolutely had to use a setscrew system I'd file or machine a small flat on the OD of the bearing and have the setscrew bear lightly against the flat. This will prevent spinning without compressing the outer race too much.

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma