Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TK device, TPU.. Only enter if you seek truth. Cause here it is...

Started by elementSix, December 14, 2012, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

segar

hi   verpies

i have some question about TK coil winding and also the some elements are not in positions, have you test this circuits and measured before? .......if you don't mind we can have some discussion on this . but i not very interest with this circuits , i have do some experiment in the Tesla transmitter circuits , but i not generate HV, i only generate LV for the charging battery, its works but its taking time , this circuits is self charging circuits, just do some small modification in the L1 & L2 and also with high speed switching transistor for generate power. when i apply the DCV 20/24v the current its draw 0.4mA input side, and the output side will reaching until 75vdc ,but its taking almost about 10minuets to reach and also, the input current its not drop and the voltage from input site. this is showing that some potential is creating by the L1 ,L2 for charge the C1 ,valur of 22000uf/320vdc in the maximum value. this can be charge the battery too, after create some regulator control with PWM circuits. i just wanna to share this circuits information with you all, and have some positive numbers.

thanks  :)

verpies

Quote from: segar on January 28, 2013, 08:41:50 AM
I have some question about TK coil winding and also the some elements are not in positions, have you test this circuits and measured before?
No, I have never not built nor tested TK's circuits.  I have built and tested HV HF TeslaCoils, though.
I am generally not interested in TK's devices. In my opinion they were faked as shown by Wattsup. That is my opinion only and I have no proof that it is really so. I have now proof that TK's devices work as advertised, either.
The only thing I would like to do with them is measure how much energy (in Joules or Wh) they can deliver per kg.

.......if you don't mind we can have some discussion on this . but i not very interest with this circuits ,
There is not much to discuss, because Mr.Kapanadze has not provided any credible data. Device isolation has not been demonstrated and there are no scopeshots and no credible power measurements - just lights of undefined brightness and a rotation of an unloaded motor. 
The measurements of average alternating current and average voltage are meaningless in light of lack of temporal correletion between them and their shape as well as the lack of demonstrable device isolation.

...i have done some experiments with Tesla transmitter circuits, but i did not generate HV, I only generated LV for the charging battery, its works but its taking time, this circuit is self charging circuits,
I have done some TC stuff too, but I never used it to charge LV battery because TCs have large output impedance and batteries have low input impedance which leads to low power transfer efficiency.
Are you observing any signs, that the energy collected by the battery is greater than the energy supplied to the "Tesla transmitter" ? 

just do some small modification in the L1 & L2 and also with high speed switching transistor for generate power.
To discuss any circuit that has more than 2 components, you should provide a schematic diagram.

when i apply the DCV 20/24v the current its draw 0.4mA input side, and the output side will reaching until 75vdc ,but its taking almost about 10minuets to reach and also, the input current its not drop and the voltage from input site. this is showing that some potential is creating by the L1 ,L2 for charge the C1 ,value of 22000uf/320vdc in the maximum value. this can be charge the battery too, after create some regulator control with PWM circuits. i just wanna to share this circuits information with you all, and have some positive numbers.
This is difficult for me to understand.
Besides the schematic, please state precisely the I/O voltage and current characteristics.  If they are not pure-DC, then you must state their frequency, phase relationship and waveform shape. Remember that average voltage and current for non-DC waveforms does not mean much.
Also the resistance or impedance of the load would be useful.

segar

hi, verpies

i have read your reply, i will post to you the circuits ,i draw maybe from there we can have some discussion ,and also i want to take video and posted to you, give me 1-hours time i will be back to you soon yaa, interesting topic friend.

wait yaa. thank you

segar

hi, verpies

this is the circuit i have do drawing ,and some modifications, this drawing originally is from internet, i just do some improvements only from here, so please take note and reply .

just now i see the reading from the experiments i did from this circuits, have some changes on the voltage side.

DCV: 68.4V

In the capacitor i measure ,its stop raising until this value.
but input side is same no any changes as well .

thanks 

esesenergy