Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

They revealed a secret to me

Started by energia9, December 16, 2012, 09:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

energia9

this is how you construct the coils

i allready constructed a nice coil this way.

i know no one will investigate deeper because lack of trust over the internet
and because they dont know what its supposed to do.

but if anyone gets inspired the info i posted about it will be in here.

''this is a simple device''    in my dream it was as simple as an electric motor
there were no complicated electronic boards that were needed.

energia9

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 17, 2012, 06:35:06 AM
www.bnl.gov/magnets/BEPCII/vc03mar04.pdf

hi,   thanks.   i dont really understand the document enough,   may be you can explain it to mein brief?
peace

ALVARO_CS

Hello energia9
I have been from a long time ago interested (obssesed) in the relationship between sacred geometry and coils.
Intuitively I suspect that the common helical shape of coils is not the best way to wind them.
Few days ago I had a kind of brief vision (at an after lunch siesta), not very detailed about a coil and some magnets to be used as a generator fixed on a pulse motor I already had.
Don´t know if this is related.

In your post, you show the cylinder coils and also a torus one, but in your words you just mention the cylindric ones, may you clarify it, please.
regards
Alvaro

energia9

Quote from: ALVARO_CS on December 17, 2012, 02:56:45 PM
Hello energia9
I have been from a long time ago interested (obssesed) in the relationship between sacred geometry and coils.
Intuitively I suspect that the common helical shape of coils is not the best way to wind them.
Few days ago I had a kind of brief vision (at an after lunch siesta), not very detailed about a coil and some magnets to be used as a generator fixed on a pulse motor I already had.
Don´t know if this is related.

In your post, you show the cylinder coils and also a torus one, but in your words you just mention the cylindric ones, may you clarify it, please.
regards
Alvaro

**cylinder coil** is the one i saw and im doing it that way.  see the easy winding method i posted,  even a 6 year old could do it.

Torus coil with this config also needs to be researched.
well worth it.!

peace