Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

You can banned me and please remove my Energy amplification thread sir

Started by Tito L. Oracion, December 22, 2012, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo-X

@tito

I know now the secret of tesla you are talking. The secret is a high voltage pulse with a very short duration discharge on a spark gap or what tesla called disruptive discharge. At first i tought teslacoil is just an ordinary aircore transformer but the truth it is more than that. On disruptive discharge, a new kind of radiation can be created. A radiation that can electrify a conductor and can charge a capacitor. So the teslacoil is a combination of radiant energy collector and a classic aircore transformer. Both radiant energy and high frequency electromagnectic wave contribute to over all power gain of the teslacoil. Am i correct? :)

hartiberlin

Hi Tito
as not only you have posted there . this thread will not be removed.

I could only remove all your posting if you wish so...but this would change the historyof the thread.

Do you really want this and why ?

Regards.Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: hartiberlin on December 23, 2012, 05:19:17 PM
Hi Tito
as not only you have posted there . this thread will not be removed.

I could only remove all your posting if you wish so...but this would change the historyof the thread.

Do you really want this and why ?

Regards.Stefan.

okay, i'm sorry, so very sad and lonely for many things. :(
i felt insulted and disappointed by willballs because he made a thread using my name.  >:( >:( >:(

ok i change my mind, for the sake of mankind if my some post can help to the humanity, then do not remove them sorry sir. :(

God Bless and Merry Christmass and Happy new year. ;)

Tito L. Oracion ;D

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Neo-X on December 23, 2012, 11:58:37 AM
@tito

I know now the secret of tesla you are talking. The secret is a high voltage pulse with a very short duration discharge on a spark gap or what tesla called disruptive discharge. At first i tought teslacoil is just an ordinary aircore transformer but the truth it is more than that. On disruptive discharge, a new kind of radiation can be created. A radiation that can electrify a conductor and can charge a capacitor. So the teslacoil is a combination of radiant energy collector and a classic aircore transformer. Both radiant energy and high frequency electromagnectic wave contribute to over all power gain of the teslacoil. Am i correct? :)

I'm sorry to say buddy but your wrong. :)

If you remember when Tesla is building the magnifying transmitter, there are two plan running in the head of tesla at that time, one plan is reveal and the other is hidden.  :)

Now, in radiant energy patent of tesla, there are two perspective that we should have to see, and if you can see them both then you are lucky. :)   ;)   8)

Note: Tesla is known about high voltage high freq, high current.
          do you think that radiant energy is just meant for small energy?, your kidding me  ;D
          That is a patent and a patent is a patent there is something to that, He did not made it into patent just for that.
          There is something to it believe me.  :)
          I'm not joking,i'm serious and i'm mad! >:( :) ;D

Tito L. Oracion  ;D